or Connect

Posts by driveslowk

Also got hit with $42 or so on a $270 knit. Just got marked down too so hopefully they price-adjust.
Why does everything have nylon now? Terrible.
Anybody want the black icelandic sweater in size small for $170 shipped before I return it to P&B?
I have the new hooded jacket coming in the mail Measurements on the size 3 (from au revoir): Shoulders: 42,5cm Chest: 52,5cm Arm: 65cm Length: 70cm
sleepless@yoox for 10%
saw them in L.A. on monday. Have tickets to the show in Boston in Sept as well!
They have had screenings all this week at the Warner Bros studio (for employees) and I haven't had any time to catch it
Some friends from high school invited me. It's cool, we can do providence before I leave homie.
had the tasting menu at saam/bazaar last night (23-courses now). Gimmicky as expected but it was pretty fun, a few of the dishes were incredible. Not impressed by the philly cheesesteak though, surprisingly. Highlights were the banh mi, not-your-everyday-caprese, this uni & eel thing rice thing (my favorite of the night)
I have this Our Legacy "ARTISAN RECYCLED-NYLON PARKA JACKET" that I'm going to return. If anybody wants it before I ship it back, $71 (80% off) + shipping. Size 48. It's just a bit too big for me. https://www.mrporter.com/product/184462