or Connect

Posts by Sander

A few weeks ago in London:
With my last fit I feel like we're doing variations on a theme here. The closeup helps a lot, I don't think the square is out of place.Quite the classic combination, I'd maybe change the tie to something lighter, like this it's very dark.
Yesterday:
This is nice, especially the shoes; where from?I also like the navy, but it would be particularly good if your hair was dark (I don't know if it is or isn't). Then, tie and hair would frame the face. If not, the tie is the only dark focus point of the outfit and probably draws too much attention.
Always good to see new posts from you.
This is a personal thing, but I don't like plain light blue shirts with white linen pocket squares. To me, the square jumps out too much then. A white linen with light blue, navy or burgundy shoestring would be an obvious choice. Classic paisleys with burgundy or light blue ground would also work. But these would be too boring for me personally, I probably would have gone with a paisley with cream ground.
Very low-key, very nice.I don't think the three different fabrics in one outfit works. It's not nearly as bad as it could be (just from hearing "three suit fabrics in one outfit), since the fabrics are all quite muted and in a restrained color palette, but still. Fit is very good though, as always.Overall, this is good; colors are good, fit seems to be good. Minor points: shirt points could be longer, shoes and belt match better. Also, I'm not a fan of this kind of tie,...
I think part of the problem is, that there is no consensus as to what this thread is about. Some would say just posting what you wore, some would say improvement, some give only positive feedback and stay silent if they don't like something (I feel that's the majority), others comment on things they don't like (in varying degrees of niceness)... I personally think everybody can benefit from constructive criticism, so that's what I try to do when I see something I have an...
Very simple:
That is an interesting tie, who made it?