or Connect

Posts by Sander

Which last is the second one?
Sounds about right. The only part that is slightly misrepresented is that prior to the accident, there was little alcohol involved. There was a stop sign lying flat across the street and Herr F. stumbled over it because he was busy on his phone with #menswear. So the message here is: if there is a stop sign, stop.
@Leaves, do you know who the guy is, first picture on the right? I'll give you a hint: he was responsible for what would eventually become shorts.
@Leaves: no, this is also in Florence. I had a fitting as well, will pick up the suit in March; also ordered a suit from Kotaro/Sartoria Corcos as well. Here he takes note of my Hunchback-of-Notre-Dame-esque physique. This will be in a sublime mid-brown Loro Piana hopsack Kotaro dug up somewhere. It is brown, but has also gold, white and even some light blue in it; couldn't be more excited.
There actually are wardrobes, they're just really well-hidden. Plus on busy days, they're full at 11 or so, so... organisation is perfect, just like the rest of the fair. + effin 1.
Only on Styleforum!
Long hair + wind + rain = this.
Technically it doesn't, yes; but I liked it.
This is a great shade of brown flannel.Knit tie and pinstripes for me:
Nice fit, but in that setting I would have opted for a white (or, given the suede (?) shoes, light blue) solid shirt.Very nice! As no-nonsense as it gets.I was just about to write that.Is this your usual shirt collar? It works really well for you.