or Connect

Posts by Sander

Really nice, glad to see it found a good home; Shantung always dimples so nicely.
Yesterday, to be exact.
Hell yeah! One of the most versatile suits in my book. If you're not in a line of business that forces you to dress very conservatively (read nothing but charcoal and navy suits), this is a great suit to have.
Very nice fit; quite basic, but all nuances done right.Good fit; why do you look so pissed though?
Still cold enough for this suit...
Yeah, six months wait is terrible. Guys, don't order from Corcos! So my wait times don't get even longer
The rust/burnt orange discussed in the last few pages would have been good for a square here, I think. But I understand; with a jacket pattern this busy, sometimes it seems like overkill to wear a square as well.Very nice!
Progress on the blue pinstripe.
Really enjoy your sketches, keep them coming!
Thanks, guys.Flashy only by quite conservative standards; I like it.This is not from Kotaro, but you're right re: the shoulder; it's a problem I always have and here it is already dealt with quite well; despite the clean line, this suit has zero padding, so sometimes, this crease still forms.We were there on business and just had some time to kill before our flight left, so we went for a walk in Como. I always feel uncomfortable in a suit without tie. (Except for...