or Connect

Posts by eazye

A few other things from the past few days. One of the better records I've found in a while. Despite what the title says, every song is red hot. Recent Brioni, available Been had. Available. Shout out to Dex for a stellar trade and another fantastic jacket. N/A What a difference 40 years makes. Texture. N/A Been had 3 roll 2 with dual exhaust. Available Baller navy Corn 2 button with dual exhaust and flat front/cuffed trousers in superfine 18.25 micron...
Oh, I wasn't planning on selling these. Vader, cheers bro, thats super generous of you. I'll let you know when it arrives.
Alright dudes, one of my coolest finds to date. I haven't done any research yet so I'm just going to dump these photos here so you all can check them out. 3 huge original photographs from the first world war. Dated 1917, 1917 and 1918. The clarity of these are amazing. First one is 9x36" second one is 9.5x45" and the third is 12x51" Not spoilering for sheer awesomeness
I just found some amazing pieces of Americana. Get your popcorn ready.
74! Sup morning crue!
^^^hahahahahahaha
2 from me too. Come on thread people, we can make this happen. Go vote for Wes right now!
You got my vote!
Where in the North Woods? I've got family and friends in the Critivz/Iron Mountain area. I did some thrifting in Lakewood last summer and came up on one of my single best Jazz LP hauls and a vintage keytar NIB.Happy Memorial day everybody! If you know one, thank a troop today!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/361297281512?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT LOL WUT??