or Connect

Posts by eazye

Not a fan of half zips on knits, full zips are slightly better, but no way in fuck could you live in Chicago in the winter and not own a down jacket. Unless you like to be miserable.Here's a fit from the other day.
Gat damn!
I just want to put this out there. Captain Wes is the fucking man. One of the nicest and most generous gentlemen on the thread. Deetz soon!
InI've got a tee shirt press.
Seriously, it took me 3 1/2 years of thrifting hard to come up on my first piece of tailored Kiton, and the last 5 new guys to post seem to swimming in the stuff. WTF?
Nice work Fishy.
Still cold and rainy. Vintage Carhartt wool hat, thrift Belstaff waxed cotton Trial Master, off B&S, thrift funded Levis, retail, Don't mind the wrinkles, I just pulled them out of storage. Rag and Bone officer boot, 50% through my work. Filson waxed canvas messenger bag, from Nataku
Still cold and rainy. Vintage Carhartt wool hat, thrift Belstaff waxed cotton Trial Master, off B&S, thrift funded Levis, retail, Don't mind the wrinkles, I just pulled them out of storage. Rag and Bone officer boot, 50% through my work. Filson waxed canvas messenger bag, from Nataku
Heyoooo!!!!
Every privately owned restaurant I've worked for had raging coke heads for owners. No really, every.....single....one...Also, 330ck, I found a Prada suit a while back that had fucking Velcro on the back pockets. WTF?