or Connect

Posts by eazye

No idea on the maker, though there is some handwriting on the inside.I also want to give a shout out to Freehand. This arrived in the mail today and all I can say is Wow!!!!! Jacket fit is spot on, trousers just need a slight hemming and it'll be good to go. Too bad I will have to wait until fall to bust it out.
This was just brought to my attention. One of the best things I've ever seen ever. http://uproxx.com/webculture/2015/03/earl-sinclair-from-dinosaurs-covering-the-notorious-b-i-g-is-the-reason-the-internet-was-created/
Well, it was worth the wait, that piece is a beauty!!!
Funny this should come up, I found a straw bucket hat today that has a weave so tight, it holds water. No shit.Brim detail
Yes!!!!! Congrats!
When I had dreadlocks, I wore an 8.5 Wow! This is amazing! I played sooooooooo much hero quest when I was a kid. It was my gateway drug into D&D and Warhammer 40,000. Man I wish I still had all those. I spent so many hours painting those mini's.
Thanks bro!
Dudes, in the field, who makes vintage cole Hann hand lasted English shoes again?
@playdice, I also had that Ghostbusters poster in my room. Bringing back memories over here.