or Connect

Posts by eazye

InI've got a tee shirt press.
Seriously, it took me 3 1/2 years of thrifting hard to come up on my first piece of tailored Kiton, and the last 5 new guys to post seem to swimming in the stuff. WTF?
Nice work Fishy.
Still cold and rainy. Vintage Carhartt wool hat, thrift Belstaff waxed cotton Trial Master, off B&S, thrift funded Levis, retail, Don't mind the wrinkles, I just pulled them out of storage. Rag and Bone officer boot, 50% through my work. Filson waxed canvas messenger bag, from Nataku
Still cold and rainy. Vintage Carhartt wool hat, thrift Belstaff waxed cotton Trial Master, off B&S, thrift funded Levis, retail, Don't mind the wrinkles, I just pulled them out of storage. Rag and Bone officer boot, 50% through my work. Filson waxed canvas messenger bag, from Nataku
Heyoooo!!!!
Every privately owned restaurant I've worked for had raging coke heads for owners. No really, every.....single....one...Also, 330ck, I found a Prada suit a while back that had fucking Velcro on the back pockets. WTF?
GGreat minds.......
Chilly and overcast today, perfect for busting out my two newest acquisitions. PRL "Campbell" jacket Cucinelli cashmere v neck Naked and Famous skinny guy cotton duck canvas selvedge pants Billy Reid boots All thrifted by myself with an assist on the boots from silverwarebandit
Chilly and overcast today, perfect for busting out my two newest acquisitions. PRL "Campbell" jacket Cucinelli cashmere v neck Naked and Famous skinny guy cotton duck canvas selvedge pants Billy Reid boots All thrifted by myself with an assist on the boots from silverwarebandit