or Connect

Posts by JohnGalt

Clearly he wasn't beaten badly if he was able to stand more than once. There's an argument to be made here that we are just looking at some gentle love taps.
Residual on my 2014 4 series was 60% at 15k/yr over 3 years.
He really should've stopped resisting.
The rebate process is completely independent of the dealer. Bmwcca does it with bmwusa.
They can't detain or arrest. They perform administrative searches limited to the security of flying on an aircraft. That's why real cops are always around. FAMs are LEOs.
TSA is not law enforcement, despite what some of those dipshits may think with their fake badges.
I think it also has to do with actually being able to see a difference in resolution - i.e. You can't see the difference between 720 and 1080 on a screen size X from Y feet away.What man has ever regretted buying a larger tv?Edit: slickdeals homepage has a sharp 70" 4K listed at 1600 right now.
Everyone knows that the Segway was the last product to fundamentally shift how we as a society view transportation. Until we have something that groundbreaking and impactful again, such words are nothing more than hyperbole.
My lease is up next summer and I'll be looking to move from 2 to 4 doors, so I was pretty interested tonight. Realistically drivers would be sometime end to mid 2018, so I'll look elsewhere. Maybe a cpo 535.
I've found famosos consistently underwhelming. Hopefully they work out better for you.