or Connect

Posts by JohnGalt

Find the time? It takes like 5 minutes. Just don't browse SF the next time your drop a deuce and spend your newfound extra time installing the Nest.
If you have an unusual setup, you can take a picture, send it to nest tech support and they can walk you through it.
House sold and now officially owned by the relocation company. Glad to have it done with, though a realtor screwup ended up costing me a lot of money. Have been meeting with builders over the past few weeks and decided to just see what's on the market in the fall down here to close around the end of the year. Seems to be plenty of decent inventory meeting our requirements (plus more under construction) and anything still for sale in October should command a nice discount....
Stopped at the car wash after work and someone had a 458 there
I'm a week behind on this thread and maybe it's already been addressed, but make sure you have the suspension evaluated and get an alignment. Someone backed into my car last year and it didn't look too bad (maybe $1200 in body work and rim repair) and even drive without issues, but was about $5k after it wouldn't pass alignment.
This really bothered me - made no sense.
Got through the inspection contingency with out buyers yesterday. Hopefully will close with the relocation company tomorrow. Took a bath but glad to have it be done with. Spent yesterday talking to builders and looking at lots.
#unburnt
This person posted a video about parents teaching their babies (who are not deaf) sign language. Apparently he views it as cultural appropriation.
Only of you hit snooze. If your ri her was inadvertently turned down you could've easily slept through it. I have (and thought it didn't go off until the next day when I caught it very faintly). I turn my phone to silent when I go to sleep, but the alarm volume is whatever your ringer volume was before silencing.