or Connect

Posts by JohnGalt

Solid regular
x-post from the SWD thread, but I thought the content would be appropriate here as well. My polos arrived today - VERY happy with them. I'm usually an M in AD and Mauro advised that I should purchase the polos in L and it's spot on. I was a bit worried that they might be somewhat heavy and was pleasantly surprised to see that they are light and airy which will make them easy to wear throughout the hot humid summers here. They are really excellent - will post more perhaps...
My polos arrived today - VERY happy with them. I'm usually an M in AD and Mauro advised that I should purchase the polos in L and it's spot on. I was a bit worried that they might be somewhat heavy and was pleasantly surprised to see that they are light and airy which will make them easy to wear throughout the hot humid summers here. They are really excellent - will post more perhaps over the weekend.
Thanks for the insight - I, for one, was under the impression that real estate prices were relatively uniform across locations. I feel like my eyes have been opened up to the enormity of the world for the first time.
Hold on a minute...you're hinging the success of your business on your ability to understand technology... Let's hope that Gina is a bit more adept.
occupancy may be defined by local ordinance. the lease I have with my tenants specifies who exactly may occupy the home and that for any others they need my permission, they are added as a lessee (subject to approval) and the lease amount may increase. also note that there may be occupancy restrictions depending on the dwelling type (or based on, e.g. association rules).
at least you guys have it available. just grabbed mmcs and smooth ambler rye.
http://carsellingadviser.autotrader.com/rc/steps/close-the-deal/fraud-protect-yourself
make sure that you are with them at their bank when the check is drawn. having it deposited at your bank is meaningless because it still has to clear. people use fake cashier's checks to buy cars.