or Connect

Posts by JohnGalt

we had a dyson for a few years and it just got progressively worse. we finally dumped it for a miele (7210) and threw a hepa filter in it for an extra $50. overall the miele is superior, but I would recommend a canister over an upright. the uprights can clog in areas that are not user-serviceable (it's happened to me...or rather my wife who tried to blame the cleaning lady...twice in a year).
In my case, I divulged current salary when asked - based on my research, I'm on the high end of the salary range for my role/title/experience. I felt that it made sense to disclose to ensure that we were on the same page going forward regarding expectations.
Volbeat
unexpected, perhaps (meeting him, that is)...but why ironic?
they are typically the size of a wall receptacle and have a cover over the port. i don't understand the complaint of "asthmatic" above - it doesn't make sense. there is no air circulating in the living area. as well, the only noise you'll have will be the suction and the agitator brush, not the motor (it will be minimal, if any). pio - how complex/time consuming was the installation? Is it difficult to have done in an existing home?
my dealer had a (slightly used) 2013 frozen blue m3 on the lot with the $6k 3m protective wrap on it - fucking beautiful. the prior owner had just traded it in for an m4.
you should send me a sample of that.
Mauro have you consulted with poppa regarding the date of this year's pig roast?
Absolutely would never do it. Asking for identity theft.