or Connect

Posts by cg35

Hi all - I have a pair of Dolce and Gabbana light blue suede shoes for sale. They are brand new, never worn, just tried on. I bought them a while ago, don't remember what I paid for them but it was a lot. They're beautiful shoes, but I just haven't gotten a chance to wear them and I could really use the cash right now. They are printed size 7 on the bottom, but they seem much bigger. Not sure if it's a UK 7 or if they just run big. But I usually wear a 9ish and these...
Nice car- It's nice to see that the CPO warranty is transferrable. I recently sold a G35 that I bought (and overpaid for) CPO and found out the hard way that the CPO warranty was only for first person who bought it, it didn't stick with the car.
$135 on the Opening Ceremony jacket!
Quote: Originally Posted by epb Have you tried an Audi A8? Modern luxury cars have too much science and not enough art - typically when I think about buying something larger and nicer, I lean towards a classic. Getting another Silver Shadow or Bentley T (there's a club member selling a nice black/tan one near me), a 70s Merc, even an old Lincoln. The exception is the Audi A8 - Audi's been on a design roll for the last 8 years or so, and the A8s have been...
Price Drops!!!! $209 on the Sweater is no bull--- lowest i'll go, the end. (A ridiculous deal). OC Jacket dropped too!
$36 Last drop before Ebay.
$38!!!! this is a steal folks. This is a great smelling cologne, brand new in box, and it's the big size!
Would you be interested in trades for either the Gucci, Varvatos, or Burberry? I have DKNY Men (not the be delicious one, the regular one) that is new and still wrapped, I also have Acqua di Gio that's 90-95% full, and Brooks Brothers at 99.9% full. Chris
Yeah the eternity you have posted is definitely the women's version. the men's says "for men" underneath the ETERNITY and is an Eau de Toilette not Eau De Parfum