or Connect

Posts by cg35

NOW $99 $130 SHIPPED CONUS FS - To Boot New York Aaron Dress Shoes - Black leather. These are a core style that run $325. These were purchased about a year ago and I never got around to wearing them -- my loss is your gain. There is very slight (negligible) creasing from trying on, but these are 100% new shoes and have never been worn outdoors. Made in Italy - Size 9. Leather uppers with a nice grippy rubber sole. Discount available for local NYC cash pickup. Feel free...
Are the Grensons in UK or US size?
As far as $60k car in college or $15k when making $25k. I don't have experience driving a $60k car in college, but I have experience driving an $18k one in college. Both are obviously unnecessary, but we all know that. In my case, an M45 wasn't particularly out of place at my college, but I feel it would be at my company. Now, this is very dependent on the company and the college for most people. My company is very conservative and the college I attend is a top 20 school...
Nah, got it a couple months ago when my mother was trading it in (she was only getting $18k for), and my previous car was dying. It was a good call for me to take it for my last year of school (because at this point the M wouldn't depreciate THAT much more) instead of trying to throw more money at my old car or buy something new for only 1 year. (I will be going the public transit route next year).
This is crazy...why on earth would you buy a high performance/luxury used car on a $25k salary? Aside from the facts that 1) there are ALWAYS unforeseen expenses on cars, 2) lux, sport, and used are all not great words to throw around when trying to minimize operating expense for the car, 3) insurance will likely kill you and 4) There is NO reason to have a $15k car on a $25k salary -- you're probably going to feel ridiculous if you do get a really nice car in this...
GL with sale -- this looks to be in fantastic shape for an NYC car. Very impressed, I would kill to have my car that clean, unfortunately Manhattan drivers have managed to ding and scrape just about every panel on mine.
$238 shipped
Not sure why a lot of people are hating on Seattle- yeah it's not the world's best city, but downtown is in pretty great shape, it's a nice size, the job market isn't too bad (Don't know what field OP is in), the housing market is in the hole (time to buy?), and there is a great deal of culture, arts, fashion etc. The weather, while not the best, is actually one of the best climates in the summer. I'd rather have rain than all this NYC snow crap. CT is nice, but New...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ag229487 ^^ Sounds interesting Anybody know of a good tailor in the Suburban Wilmington area, or West Chester? I'm blanking on his name, but my father uses a tailor in Newtown square (at the intersection of West Chester Pike and 252) who is very, very good. He's an older Italian guy who used to dress Frank Sinatra, and some of the other Jersey boys, but still has a good idea for contemporary cuts. My father get...
Fashion week bump. $251 shipped.