or Connect

Posts by hammer07

Hi all, thought I'd share my experience with Meteor Eyewear. I came across MJ's website (the man behind Meteor) through google (he since has a new website) emailed him to get an idea of the cost. I was surprised to hear the price was only $375 (and he split shipping with me) so I thought no harm in giving it a go. MJ is an American but he is based in China where his workshop is. The whole process took a few months of emailing back and forth between MJ and myself as...
I bought a pair of Carmina string loafers on Uetam last in size 8 (with limewood shoe trees) from The Armoury but it is a bit too snug across my right instep. Will be sending it back for a refund minus restocking fee on Monday afternoon so happy to pass it along to anyone interested at the discounted price. http://www.styleforum.net/t/321757/aussies-bnib-carmina-uetam-string-loafer-8-limewood-shoe-trees
Beautiful shoes. Bought from The Armoury but it is a bit too snug across my right instep. Will be sending it back for a refund minus restocking fee on Monday afternoon so happy to pass it along to any Aussies at that price.
I maybe mistaken but I believe the dark sole makes it a camp moc. LL Bean, Quoddy and all the other Maine companies sell boat shoes with a camp sole.
Haha, I sold the others because they didn't fit me well at all.I would say a similar fit. Not excessively slim.
I have a suede jacket. Seems to be of pretty high quality. I've had Cucinelli and Tom Ford suede jackets before and I don't think there's a big difference in quality.
Thanks for sharing. Looks great.
Updated with measurements and a couple more details.
I have a pair from Valentini bought a few years back.
Probably not likely but can't hurt to ask.