or Connect

Posts by nahneun

If it hasn't happened yet, it's probably never going to happen. Stop getting your hopes up for an update and just fucking wait now that you see orders starting to trickle out. You'll sleep better at night and have less stress.no, i'm a misanthrope who has very little faith in the vast majority of humankind.
Yes, it is your fucking bad. Now shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. Are you that fucking dense and entitled that you believe Drew's going to magically swoop in and fill you in on ALL the fucking details of his life just to satisfy your bitch ass?
No one's fucking shifting blame from TOJ. You're just annoying as fuck and getting mad at the wrong people. Why the fuck were you getting pissy at Charly? He's done his part and shouldn't be held accountable once shit is out of his hands. God, you're such a fucking brat.
damn son. you swole.
i've basically been living inside my v-a parka all winter.
it's missing the line that connects heattech + parka + beater boots -> success! because when it is cold as balls outside, fashunz can wait.
oh no.... we're becoming one of them welp. time to go full rick owens and enroll in to philosophy 101
Eh.... superflat as a movement is pretty vapid in its entirety, but I don't think that poster is right. Well, more specifically, he himself is guilty of flat, superficial analysis And Japanese obsession with branding? That's not a strictly Japanese phenomena. That's present in any country that is influenced by unhealthy consumption behaviors (pretty much any country that modernized late and has been introduced to the woes of capitalism). Look at Korea and China. And never...
It's always the poorly dressed dudes who get defensive when their shitty fits get called out for being shitty. Sorry! Life is hard like that.