or Connect

Posts by nahneun

Buy it buy it
i don't see the problem with rolled, raw edges
fascinate, maybe? the 46 is still for sale. i have no idea what size fycus is though
i don't think many (if any) of those empties are from the classes. justin usually brings stuff from his own stash to classes
Sugar-laced cereal is a part of a complete and nutritious breakfast**when eaten alongside a grapefruit, skim milk, and a multivitaminPeople make incorrect assumptions all the time. Not always the fault of the marketer.
I'm mainly playing devil's advocate here, but what discounts pebbled calf from being TOJ calfskin? You're just drawing assumptions, and it very well may be a fair assumption to make, but is still an assumption nonetheless.
well, to be fair, drew never once said that it would be smooth calfskin at the bottom. he just said CALFSKIN.
Dear Sir: I have been requested by the Korean Dope Jawnz Corporation to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Korean Dope Jawnz Corporation has recently concluded a large number of contracts for leather jackets and other leather goods in the Itaewon district. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$400,000. The Korean Dope Jawnz Corporation is desirous of restaurant expansion in other parts of the world, however, because of certain...
Fashion Terrorists Board Planes Without TSA Intervention.
spaceboston