or Connect

Posts by nahneun

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Carpe-Diem-S25M-HORSE-Destroy-leather-Derbys-Shoes-SZ43-/321780650854?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aeb9f1366 oh my god. someone cop with the swiftness. also hit me up asap if there's one in a 39/40 floating around.
you have pants pockets for your pens
how much is considered normal drinking?
no, you give advice.Here's a quick 101.This is expressing an opinion: "I think you're stupid."This is giving advice: "Maybe you should try shutting up once in a while."Now to end our quick lesson, here are some famous quotes:"Even a fool, when he holds his peace, is counted wise: and he that shuts his lips is esteemed a man of understanding."
 - Proverbs 17:28"It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open ones mouth and remove all doubt" ­­- Mark TwainNow...
Ugh. I hate to admit it (because ewbrown), but those look reaaaally good. Both look good....
why have i not seen you outside uniqlo or muji yet?
i am faiiiirly certain i saw an sfer near times square tonight. identify yourself!
I think you should wear them with something that has an aggressive taper. Your nama pants should actually work really well with them, imo. That's how i wear my guidis too. Cuffed/croppd trousers or really small hem pants
i like those on you, too
good luck!