or Connect

Posts by nahneun

grailed is banned from being mentioned on sf.
you wait until altieri gets bored of m_moria and makes airom_m
Actually, it's on Eugene to prove that because all the other facts side with my claim. And he can easily do so to prove me wrong. If I could have produced evidence of the parcel, none of this discussion would have to happen because it would validate all of psidy's story from the start, and prove that the receipt was inconsequential. You cannot claim appeal to ignorance to say it's my responsibility to prove it. My story fits with all third party facts. The only evidence...
Yes, at this point, it would be the only proof that would prove Eugene's receipt is real. Right now, that receipt does not fit with all the facts. Too many assumptions have to be made for that receipt to be valid. Literally, you would have to assume errors on all other facts and turn everything else upside down to validate that one piece of evidence. My explanation is much simpler: The address written on the piece of paper is inconsequential because the real address was...
There is literally no proof that what's written on the registered mail receipt is the same as the address written on the parcel. I can recreate exactly what Eugene did using USPS since the registered mail form is separate from customs and parcel. The only thing they use on that registered mail form is the tracking number. I am almost positive it is basically going to be extremely similar to something like this (this is for signature confirmation, and not registered mail,...
First off, that copy of the EMS customs receipt you're talking about has the address on it. They can't process it otherwise. That registered mail receipt is not the customs form used by EMS and looks nothing like the EMS form (there's no EMS printed on it either). The receipt Eugene gave you is strictly a receipt for using the registered mail service. The only absolute on the receipt is the tracking number. The only valid address used on the parcel will be the one printed...
That only proves they used the tracking number and accepted a package using that tracking number. There is no guarantee they used the address written on the slip. Anyway, Eugene can provide a picture of the parcel if he wants to. It would clear up any doubt and would automatically completely destroy all my arguments, so it's in his best interest to do so. My claim that the address on the parcel and the slip are different explains all the facts and the rationale behind...
Portugal Post can ship it to CA if it's written on the parcel, and it would not be an error on their part. The receipt is not indicative of anything since it wasn't the one Portugal Post issued. Eugene wrote it himself on a separate slip of paper that does not go anywhere on the parcel. The only absolute on that form is the tracking number. It is unlikely the package was forwarded from IL to CA because it went from NY customs (ISC) to CA directly.
Actually, by your own argument, we cannot take it at anything more than face value. There is no longer a guarantee that wormwood wrote the same address on both the receipt and the parcel since he writes both independently from one another.If USPS made an error and delivered it to CA by accident, you have to assume that errors were made every step of the way since registered mail tracks each step. While this isn't impossible, it's far less plausible. Unless the you want to...
that is most definitely false in the us, but i dont know how things work in europe. The customs slip in the us has multiple carbon copies for the post office, customs, and the sender. This is also the case for ems. You must declare address on the customs form too. Regardless, if what you say is true, there is no longer a guarantee that eugene wrote the same address on the parcel and on the post receipt.