or Connect

Posts by nahneun

part of sf's charm is the random tangents and discussions that pop up in the midst of the chaos. as la guy said, stop trying to perfectly curate and compartmentalize everything. this is a forum, not a sales aggregating website.
I laughed way too hard at that...... I might be a masochist
That's a picture of AlexTG's original pair, which is in 1945 cotton canvas. I couldn't button up my original pair because it was patterned for a 44, not a 46. However, the fly issue that I mentioned in my original post is explaining exactly what is going on in that picture. AFAIK, AlexTG had no issues with sizing on his original pair. However, my second issue is that the fabric on my CURRENT pair (the zig-zag fly pants) looks exactly the same as AlexTG's original pair,...
I don't know about you, but I think I'm in the right to be miffed about paying full price for what were essentially the alpha and beta test runs of wormwood's business. This is not an issue with some minor improvement in quality. I basically paid to fund wormwood's R&D, and you expect me to write it off as the risk of MTM for a pair of pants that cost half a grand? If you're charging half a grand and think your time is worth at least $14 USD/hr, you shouldn't be making...
It's been a year and there have been countless lies in between. You can claim otherwise and perhaps he has done you no wrong, but he hasn't exactly proven trustworthy given his history of lying. It's not like I'm the only one saying this. You have to be really stretching to say that he's been honest and reliable.If he wants to rectify the situation and restore his reputation, I want to see a clear timeline of how he will follow through and proof of doing so. Because as of...
Just curious what benefit there is to having the shell on the inside. Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of shell cordovan?
I'm also fairly suspicious that my second pair were constructed out of cotton canvas rather than ramie-linen, because the fabric looks the same as AlexTG's original flawed pair, and he said he ordered the 1945 cotton canvas....
I loled. Regardless, the cossack fly issue is something that only really pertains to me, but anyone can see that it's clearly a tailoring error, something which I'm not the only victim of (@arnoldpettibone and @AlexanderTG both had their fair share of issues too with their pants). I'm not the only one being screwed over by @wormwood. Any excuses he had about shipments being held up by USPS imports hold very little weight because anyone can see that he's been selling...
@Abraxis, please! i'm a cultured man! i only eat butter wrapped bacon!
TTS with low instep.