or Connect

Posts by nahneun

Honestly think you best bet is to have it resole elsewhere. The Firm in NY and FJ Western in Cali are basically the go to joints in the baller boots thread, though I hear significantly better things about FJ Western than I do about the Firm. The biggest ballers in the baller boots thread use FJ Western, but they're also located in the west/midwest.
Devoa SS15 Preview http://stealthprojekt.com/blog/stealthbrands/2682.html
the irony is that 50% off basically makes it japanese retail lol
but first, lemme take a selfie. DUH @steveoffice
Thanks Moo!
Is there anything wrong with Olay Regenerist? I used to use their Night Repair cream and it worked pretty well IME. I feel like skincare products targeted towards women are usually better even for men.
Would you guys vibram a pair of boots that have been worn relatively frequently or would you get the sole replaced first?
i have that same jut neck. quite unfortunate, but that rip is unrepairable.
I personally use Kiel's Daily Facial Moisturizer, but I found that it has a bit of an......off smell to it... I noticed my skin has been getting worse lately (sigh, i'm getting old...) so I'm looking to update my skincare regime as well. I feel like Asian skin and American skin care products don't always work together very well. The main issue I've noticed with my skin is that it's starting to age a bit, and my blackheads become prominent if I don't exercise enough to...
You're gonna be annoyed even more. I guarantee it.