or Connect

Posts by nahneun

just wondering and feel free to ignore if you don't want to answer, but has anyone on campus recognized who you are in person, @magicalporks? benes-chan, you know i hold sandals in high disregard.
mmm... you'd probably have been better off going with cropped trousers over the shorts. i think it's the loose sweater combined with the above knee shorts that make the shoes stand out in a bad way because the two work against each other. sweater looks baggier, shorts look shorter => eyes proceed to shoes and you're like ???@VitaTimH, @magicalporks's leather is the kka perfecto from last season.
i think i would be happier with these than my painted sidezips. fwpfwpfwp.
I just caught up on all this. Would it be possible to implement a user setting feature that allows one to turn thumb comments on/off?
no. leather looks like shit too
yes.
This is my thumb comment. There are many like it but this one is mine. My thumb comment is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my thumb comment is useless. Without my thumb comment I am useless. I must post my thumb comment true. I must thumb straighter than my anti-thumber, who is trying to kill me. I must thumb him before he thumbs me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my thumb comment and myself are defenders of my...
is that really a bad thing though? what was it like before thumb comments were removed the first time around?
while i am guilty of wearing my ann d lows with my devoa pants all the time out of sheer laziness, it's really not a good combination. need something that's suitable for a boot cut......like a boot :P
Would I be able to get those ume/yuzu/sakura lambics in the US?