or Connect

Posts by nahneun

oh my god that looks amazing
Are you seriously trying to rationalize selling defective goods simply because of your labor costs? And then trying to wave off the severity because it's a "10 minute fix"?Do you really want me to pull out the rest of the lies and excuses you've told me and other people? I really like how you can suddenly refund me for everything despite, of course, my pants being sent out with 3 others to your LA contact back in April!Stop beating around the bush. Stop making excuses to...
Thank you for your warm wishes, Jbravo. Sorry, but I have more reason than not to distrust wormwood, and the reasons keep piling on. He has shown throughout this whole ordeal that he lacks integrity and has absolutely no professionalism. He has consistently made excuses and has told blatant lies. I mean seriously, a cossack fly? That's only the start of it. I could literally pull up a dozen more things from the entirety of the PM conversation I had with him. SMFH. Don't...
@antt1, i basically got a flawed prototype pair that he tried to pass off as an intentional design by calling it a 19th century cossack fly. in fact, even without the sizing error on the first pair, it was similarly flawed.
you're either really ballsy or really stupid to wear long pants during the summer in southeast asia. there's a limit to how much you should be willing to suffer for for the jawnz. i commend your effort, trooper.
I get annoyed just taking off ankle boots......you guys are dedicated to wear those tall boots @_@
All I hear are excuses. At this point, I really just want to know when you will just be honest and stop beating around the bush. Should I be questioning whether I actually received ramie-linen fabric too? Because honestly, the fabric doesn't feel like any of the ramie or linen I've handled. It doesn't even look the same as your product samples. I wouldn't even be surprised if they were a cotton-linen blend or even just cotton.edit:I also forgot to mention you told me on...
This isn't an issue of simple design. The pocket design can be considered simple design. These are flaws in pattern making and a lack of accountability and professionalism on your part. You can claim you're being honest all you want. Drew Keith did the same thing and we all know how that panned out. Trust is hard to keep once you break it once. Once you've made one excuse too many, all your excuses fall on deaf ears. If you have no experience with tailoring, why are you...
@davidlee388 looks awesome in yohji and he's 5'6".
For anyone who's been interested in buying karu/nama stuff, I have a slightly more sobering and honest review about his products. I've held back because I don't really want to shit on a small business, but it's quite ridiculous how unprofessionally he handles his business.First and foremost, I want to clarify that this is an individual anecdote and YMMV, and I sincerely wish for the best should you choose to deal with him. This is the tale of my first pair, the second pair...