or Connect

Posts by nahneun

.........is it weird that i expected brad to not have leg hair.....?
Feeeeeeed meeeeeee
va for me but i dont really like brown all too much
isn't hendrix australian?
Inflammable means flammable? What a country!
Has anyone had the opportunity to try the new Yohji fragrances? How are they? Very curious about the 3 men's fragrances: Yohji Homme, Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme, and Yohji Yamamoto His Love Story.
3 is the biggest issue for me too.. my augustas are probably gonna die soon and will have to be resoled OTL
i found the opposite to be true. rubber soles tire out my feet a lot faster, and i have a relatively high arch, so it definitely makes it worse. maybe i'm just weird...
they are quite lightweight. definitely only for warmer weather. i sized down on them, but i regret doing so. i have relatively skinny legs, so they work, but they're a bit tighter than how i'd like them. my size 2 devoas definitely fit better. going tts is the best idea imo. i'm pretty much a true 46 all around, but at my skinniest (which is not now...because winter is stouts/porter season...), i can wear a 44 if they're not too slim.
sigh. i'm always so torn between vibraming and not. i didn't vibram one of my carpes and my augustas, and they're infinitely more comfortable to walk around in than my vibramed ones... but i'm basically killing their lifeline at the same time......