or Connect

Posts by nahneun

lol brad... i REALLY don't think that's your issue.
WHACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE FAUST WHACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE FAUST. HI I'M AL HARRINGTON, PRESIDENT AND CEO OF AL HARRINGTON'S WHACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE FAUST EMPORIUM AND WAREHOUSE. THANKS TO A PRODUCTION ERROR, I AM NOW CURRENTLY OVERSTOCKED ON ADICIANNOVEVENTITRE BOOTS AND DERBIES AND I AM PASSING THE SAVINGS ONTO YOU!!!!
It's okay. I do things like wear all black with my chocolate brown guidi derbies and I feel terrible and guilty for doing so (555).
Gray, black, or blue. Join me over at the monochrome side
That would be a lot better with different, non-brown pants
Monotony was boring, but it wasn't distasteful. She's a stranger to me. I sympathize with her situation, but I don't want or need those kinds of details.
Yeah, I just ignore her posts now, but that's not what I want to see first thing in the morning when I'm browsing through my subscriptions on SF while drinking my coffee
GG bro. Thanks for supporting my people.
sruli recht on touch of modern. now you, too, can have your very own whale foreskin wallet!
holy shit this luc jacket is nice. can't believe @spacepope sold his. you silly, silly man.