or Connect

Posts by CorneliusP

Got a few questions regarding the defect, so I thought I'd update: It could be repaired. I can't see any value in doing so, but that is the perfectionist's choice. The coat comes with a swatch of fabric for such repairs. It is a hole through the first layer of fabric on the pant waist, under the button area. This particular defect is completely hidden when the pants are buttoned. Add a belt on top and you've got double the incognito effect!
Ah yes, that would be the bottom of collar measurement
For sale is a vintage herringbone topcoat in size 40R. Bought it on SF a while back. Seller claimed it was from brooks brothers but there is no manufacturer's tag. This thing is sturdy and thick, looks great up close. Measurements: Chest: 21" x 2 = 42" Shoulder: 18" Length: 41" Sleeve 1: 24.5" Sleeve 2: 10" Waist: 20" $50 shipped OBO.
2/10 Bump: $325 -> $310 2/2 Bump: $350 -> $325 For sale is a classic charcoal Corneliani 2 button suit in size 40R. This is the Vogue model. It is fully canvassed and has side vents. Super 120s wool. Never worn, still has tags from Niemen Marcus. Unhemmed and unaltered. Pants are pleated. Tags from NM show 38R, but the measurements are more accurately for a 40R Measurements as measured by the attached diagram: Suit Jacket: Chest: 21" x 2 = 42" Shoulder: 18.5" Length:...
2/2 Update: $95 shipped -> $85 shipped For sale are a pair of gently used brown Allen Edmonds Byrons in size 12D. These are in excellent used condition, as I have only worn them for 3 interviews. They fit true to size, as I wear 12D in most shoes. The Byron model has been discontinued. They were the precursors to the Fifth Avenues and are basically the same shoe. I will include these lovely shoe trees and the shoe bags, as pictured. IF I can find the appropriately...
For sale are a pair of gently used brown suede Salvatore Ferragamo Rogers (chukka boots) in size 12D. These are in excellent used condition. They fit true to size, as I wear 12D in most shoes. Included are the fancy pants shoe bags that came with them. I bought these on styleforum a few years ago and just haven't really worn them much. $95 shipped. SOLD 1/26/2014
For sale are a pair of gently used brown suede Salvatore Ferragamo Rogers (chukka boots) in size 12D. These are in excellent used condition. They fit true to size, as I wear 12D in most shoes. Included are the fancy pants shoe bags that came with them. I bought these on styleforum a few years ago and just haven't really worn them much. $95 shipped.
For sale are a pair of gently used brown Allen Edmonds Byrons in size 12D. These are in excellent used condition, as I have only worn them for 3 interviews. They fit true to size, as I wear 12D in most shoes. The Byron model has been discontinued. They were the precursors to the Fifth Avenues and are basically the same shoe. I will include these lovely shoe trees and the shoe bags, as pictured. IF I can find the appropriately colored AE polish, which I know I purchased...
I have 5 like new and really really ridiculously good looking dress shirts that I haven't worn in a year. I started weightlifting this year and have put on some mass. My chest is larger than it was, but not significantly so, as while I've gained muscle I've also dropped substantial fat (I went from a 50# bench press to a 250# press, and my weight is the same). So I'm slightly bigger all around. My question is: can they be let out a small amount in the chest? Right now I...
What about shoulders and sleeves?