or Connect

Posts by To Sir, with Love

RL Polo Custom Fit Signature Mesh, size Medium, Black w/ white stripes (17” shoulder; 21” pit-to-pit; 27” back of collar to bottom hem) worn only a few times. U.S. shipping (incl.) and Paypal only. $25
RL Polo Custom Fit Signature Mesh, size Medium, Blue w/ white stripes (17” shoulder; 21” pit-to-pit; 27” back of collar to bottom hem) worn only a few times. U.S. shipping (incl.) and Paypal only. $25
RL Polo Custom Fit Signature Mesh, size Medium, Oatmeal (17” shoulder; 22” pit-to-pit; 26” back of collar to bottom hem) worn only a few times. U.S. shipping (incl.) and Paypal only. $25
RL Polo Custom Fit Signature Mesh, size Medium, Red (17” shoulder; 21” pit-to-pit; 26” back of collar to bottom hem) worn only a few times. U.S. shipping (incl.) and Paypal only. $25
Mountain Khaki Men’s Village shorts, khaki, size 32 (16” waist; 9” inseam; 11.5” leg opening) ) very durable, fairly slim fitting shorts, light wear. U.S. shipping (incl.) and Paypal only. $20 “bar-tacked reinforced stress areas, the high-grade threads, unbreakable buttons, and solid brass zippers.”
Mountain Khaki Men’s Village shorts, light tan, size 32 (16” waist; 9” inseam; 11.5” leg opening) very durable, fairly slim fitting shorts, light wear. U.S. shipping (incl.) and Paypal only. $20 “bar-tacked reinforced stress areas, the high-grade threads, unbreakable buttons, and solid brass zippers.”
Banana Republic cords, tan, size 32/32 (16.5” waist; 31.5” inseam) flat front, straight leg, button fly, worn only a couple times. U.S. shipping (incl.) and Paypal only. $25
If I am wearing a suit, I usually take it off and then slip on a pair of jeans, but I don't change my shirt or socks. I find that I'm doing a lot less laundry now.
PM sent
Picked up a Jos. A Bank Signature Navy suit coat for $6 in unused condition. Now I just need to find matching pants.