or Connect

Posts by dylan123

Okay EL72. Thanks for the comforting words, I will just wait.
somatoform, I am beginning to have some concern, The seller shippedthe shirt to me with out any tracking of any kind. I will wait one more weeks then contact the seller if I have not received it.
Thank You to all the members for your insight on this subject. I have no choice but just wait it out and hope the shirt will arrive soon.
I like to ask the SF member an advice, I bought a shirt from a senior member here at SF. He shipped from Canada to NYC. The member told me the shirt was shipped at May 30th. I still have not received the shirt. He told me it take three to four weeks. But I just shipped a tie to some one in Australia and it took less then two week. Is this a normal for canadian post to take so long to the US. I appreciate any insight and experience on Canadian shipping to the US
price drop, $100 shipped in CONUS
price drop
I have a new pair of long wings with original box size US 9D, I am not sure the history of this pair of shoes, Calfskin leather, insole stamped Made exclusively for Church's Churchill New York-Beverly Hills. The shoes have only been try on inside the house. $125 -$110-$100 -$90SOLDshipped to CONUSA I found an old link where there is a discussion on this pair of shoes. http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...ad.php?t=87839
price drop
Price drop
price drop