or Connect

Posts by dylan123

Thank You to all the members for your insight on this subject. I have no choice but just wait it out and hope the shirt will arrive soon.
I like to ask the SF member an advice, I bought a shirt from a senior member here at SF. He shipped from Canada to NYC. The member told me the shirt was shipped at May 30th. I still have not received the shirt. He told me it take three to four weeks. But I just shipped a tie to some one in Australia and it took less then two week. Is this a normal for canadian post to take so long to the US. I appreciate any insight and experience on Canadian shipping to the US
price drop, $100 shipped in CONUS
price drop
I have a new pair of long wings with original box size US 9D, I am not sure the history of this pair of shoes, Calfskin leather, insole stamped Made exclusively for Church's Churchill New York-Beverly Hills. The shoes have only been try on inside the house. $125 -$110-$100 -$90SOLDshipped to CONUSA I found an old link where there is a discussion on this pair of shoes. http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...ad.php?t=87839
price drop
Price drop
price drop
dsbkoko, I would like to trade but the acne is too small for me, I have muscular thigh, and my pair of apc with 11" thight is just little too tigh for me and your acne with 10.75" thigh just will not work, what is the tag size on that acne anyway
I have a new pair of NWOT A.P.C New Standard in Black, I try it on for fit only and it is just too tight for me ,$110-$105-$100 -$95 , SOLD CONUSA My measurement Waist 30" thigh 11" Knee 8" Hem 7.25"