or Connect

Posts by dylan123

I need help from the forum members, Does any one here know or have any dealing with Teger, I bought the two item on this post from him and paid him via paypal on Nov 30th, since then, I have PM him numerous time and PM were ignore. He was very prom with reply before I paid him. I can see he is very active in this forum, can any one here can help me get in touch with him. I don't want to think he took my money and not send the items. Is there any recourse for me from Paypal...
I need help from the forum members, Does any one here know or have any dealing with Teger, I bought the two item on this post from him and paid him via paypal on Nov 30th, since then, I have PM him numerous time and PM were ignore. He was very prom with reply before I paid him. I can see he is very active in this forum, can any one here can help me get in touch with him. I don't want to think he took my money and not send the items.
Hey Teger, I have PM you numerous time but got no response from you. Can you tell me if the shirt and the black jean shipped
price drop
I found a link where there are some discussions on this pair of shoes. http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...ad.php?t=87839
price dropped
what is the width of the longwing
Okay EL72. Thanks for the comforting words, I will just wait.
somatoform, I am beginning to have some concern, The seller shippedthe shirt to me with out any tracking of any kind. I will wait one more weeks then contact the seller if I have not received it.
Thank You to all the members for your insight on this subject. I have no choice but just wait it out and hope the shirt will arrive soon.