or Connect

Posts by dylan123

Hello teger, this is Kam, I still have not received the black jeans and the white shirt as of today and I am very concern. USPS confirmation # you provided me stated that a label was created on Dec 4th for priority mail shipping. Can you tell me when was the package actually shipped, was it on Dec 4th. Please your prom response is appreciated Kam
I finally got in touch with teger, he reply back with a confirmation #. there seem to be some email or PM problem between us. I really don't understand.
Okay Teger, I am very glad to hear back from you. I really don't know why my email to you are blank. I am still concern that the two item still have not arrived yet.
I need help from the forum members, Does any one here know or have any dealing with Teger, I bought the two item on this post from him and paid him via paypal on Nov 30th, since then, I have PM him numerous time and PM were ignore. He was very prom with reply before I paid him. I can see he is very active in this forum, can any one here can help me get in touch with him. I don't want to think he took my money and not send the items. Is there any recourse for me from Paypal...
I need help from the forum members, Does any one here know or have any dealing with Teger, I bought the two item on this post from him and paid him via paypal on Nov 30th, since then, I have PM him numerous time and PM were ignore. He was very prom with reply before I paid him. I can see he is very active in this forum, can any one here can help me get in touch with him. I don't want to think he took my money and not send the items.
Hey Teger, I have PM you numerous time but got no response from you. Can you tell me if the shirt and the black jean shipped
price drop
I found a link where there are some discussions on this pair of shoes. http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...ad.php?t=87839
price dropped
what is the width of the longwing