or Connect

Posts by dylan123

I have a pair of VTG Florsheim Imperial V-Cleat Black Pebble Grain longwings 8.5 D in excellent condition. SOLD shipped in CONUS.
error
error
VTG Florsheim longwings, believe it is from the seventy, in rare tobacco color. size 8.5 D. I wore it three time. SOLD shipped in CONUS.
I have a pair of VTG new old stock Florsheim plain toe 9D Sold shipped to the CONUS. I think the pair of shoes is from the 70's
Hello Teger , the items finally arrive today, Thank You so much, My apology to you for having doubts. I quess for every one to be warn that the USPS will be very slow during this time of the year.
Well, I am in a situation now where I had paid the seller for two item nov.30th at SF, it took him four days to response back to me , he told me some blank email I sent him, a confirmation # was sent to me, this does not proof he actually sent the item. Now it is Dec 10th, I still have not receive the items, I told the seller that I am very concern, seller told me that he gave it to his mail department at his dorm, maybe they are just too busy and the USPS are also pretty...
Hello teger, this is Kam, I still have not received the black jeans and the white shirt as of today and I am very concern. USPS confirmation # you provided me stated that a label was created on Dec 4th for priority mail shipping. Can you tell me when was the package actually shipped, was it on Dec 4th. Please your prom response is appreciated Kam
I finally got in touch with teger, he reply back with a confirmation #. there seem to be some email or PM problem between us. I really don't understand.
Okay Teger, I am very glad to hear back from you. I really don't know why my email to you are blank. I am still concern that the two item still have not arrived yet.