or Connect

Posts by dylan123

Allen Edmonds Macneil 9D Black used but good condition. The shoes was totally recrafted by Allen Edmonds from top to bottom and inside in March and that alone cost $100. I worn the shoes once since the recrafting. $75 shipped to conus SOLD
Thank You for your insight into this pair of shoe, I have send a PM to the Teacher, I hope he will response. best Kam
I am not sure if I can post a picture of this Florsheim kenmoors. I like to know little more about this Florsheim I bought on ebay. I notice that the longwing on this pair of shoe is slightly different then the Kenmoor and I love the texture and color on this pair of shoes, anyone have any idea when this shoe were made, maybe early 80's , what do you call this texture and color. Is this a high quality pair of shoe comparable to there imperial line. Many thanks
Deacon, if you have one alden shell cordovan Burgundy 8.5D please send me a PM Kam
Alden Shell Cordovan Longwings 9D, in good condition, original sole , new heels. I did not realize that I normally wear a 9D and this Alden is on a Barrie Last, a 1/2 size too larger for me. $160 shipped to CONUSA. SOLD
Price just lower for the Florsheim kenmoor 9C
I have a pair of Florsheim imperial kenmoor shell cordovan 9C for sale or trade for similar pair in 9D, $120- $110 -$100 SOLD shipped to conus. I bought this from ebay a while ago but it is just to narrow for me. It is very good condition.
I want to let every one know that there are some good deal on some Allen Edmonds belt on ebay, one retail $150 is going for $50 BIN. I wish I did not brought the same belt two weeks ago I paid retail price. http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories
Price drop for the Luciano Barbera linen shirt
Luciano Barbera Linen shirt, price lower $90