or Connect

Posts by dylan123

I have a rare and beautiful pair of Vtg shell cordovan long wing made by an US shoe company Bates. Size 8.5 E, in excellent condition, with original soles, beautiful patina, very little wear. $215. ship to CONUS.shoe tree is not included. measurement from inside toe to heel about 10 3/4" measurement from outside widest point across about 4" shoe tree is not included
New Balance sneaker NWOB, US size 11.5, $40 shipping $5.30 to CONUS only
A.P.C plaid shirt in green and grey with silver threads strands in the plaid pattern, the shirt is very interesting and in excellent condition, size 2, $25.30 ship to CONUSA actual measurement: pit to pit 20" shoulder seam to shoulder seam 18" shoulder seam to cuff 26"
Oliver Spencer Floral Shirt, blue floral pattern with brown floral pattern accent . in very good condition, mother of pearl button, size 16, $25.30 ship to CONUS Actual measurement pit to pit 21" shoulder seam to shoulder seam 18" shoulder seam to cuff 24"
Ralph Lauren purple label stripe shirt, Color white with pink and black stripes, it also have beautiful thick mother of pearl buttons, worn twice and in excellent condition size 15 1/2, ship to CONUS $5.30 actual measure is pit to pit 19.5" Shoulder seam to shoulder seam 18" sleeve: shoulder seam to cuff 25"
Ralph Lauren Black label button down white shirt, worn it two times, washed it one time, high quality made shirt with beautiful thick mother of pearl button, label 151/2, french cuff, SOLD priority shipping to CONUS actual measurement pit to pit 21" shoulder seam to shoulder seam 18" shoulder seam to cuff 26" Title on this posting is in error, the shirt is a Black label and not purple label as you can see on the photo
I want to share with you that I wear 8D in Alden Barrie last longwing and I try on the Wolverine 744 in size 8 and 8.5. I end up getting size 8. It fit me perfectly. 8.5 have way too much room in the front.
I want to share the fit of the 744, I wear Alden 8D in Barrie last and I try the 744 in 8.5 D and 8 D and the 8D fit perfect for me, The 744 have a lot of toe room.
price lower to $65
I have an excellent pair of Uniqlo selvedge jean bought new from the Uniglo in Giza, Tokyo . This were there limited edition raw denim. I worn it about two time. never wash, it is still stiff. label 32" waist, actual measurement waist 17" inseam 31" hem 8" thigh below crotch 11.5" $65 shipped to CONUS pay via gift paypal