or Connect

Posts by dylan123

Alden wingtip boot in Horween Shell cordovan Black, This pair of boot is in excellent condition with little wear on the sole. I bought this pair directly from J-Crew for over $700 with tax. It was a limited edition . It is built on the Alden Barrie Last, size 8.5D $425.00 It will come with the original box. Shoe trees is not included Shipping $15 USPS priority Mail
I have a New pair of Woolrich chino pant in classic slim fit, size labeled 29 color blue with tags, original price $125.00 , $45 shipped in the CONUS only. actual measurement waist 29" inseam 32" hem 7"
What is the actual measurement of the waist and the hem opening
I have a new A.P.C Selvedge Denim Jacket, small, This a beautiful jacket lined so you can wear light coklor garment under it with out worry stain by the indigo dye. actual measurement shoulder seam to shoulder seam 18" pit to pit 20" shoulder seam to cuff 23" bellow collar to hem 25" Shipped to CONUS. $150
price drop $215
I have a wonderful pair of Uniqlo black raw selvedge denim, I bought this pair of jean in Tokyo a few years ago but I worn it only one time and never wash, This pair of Uniqlo denim is made in Japan. The jean is marked 32" on the waist. $60 ship to CONUS, pay as gift via paypal The actual measurement are waist 17" across inseam 31" measure from the inside hem opening is 8"
price drop $250
Thanks
I have a rare and beautiful pair of Vtg shell cordovan long wing made by an US shoe company Bates. Size 8.5 E, in excellent condition, with original soles, beautiful patina, very little wear. $200. ship to CONUS. measurement from inside toe to heel about 10 3/4" measurement from outside widest point across about 4" shoe tree is not included
VTG Golden Fleece Bomber jacket, size 44, small white paint on the right sleeve, nice broken in jacket , great for riding a motorcycle with it. Pit to pit is about 22" Shoulder seam to shoulder seam is 18" sleeve from shoulder seam to edge of the leather before the elastic cuff, 22" with the elastic cloth cuff 24" $65, with $15 for shipping, CONUS only, they leather jacket is heavy