or Connect

Posts by fibonacci

Quote: Originally Posted by MisterGee Measurements of the gray flannels would be great. (Widths of the thigh, knee, and bottom hem would be great.) Thanks. And a waist measurement too.
Quote: Originally Posted by intent Are these made from wolf? Can anyone confirm??
Totally want those Zanellas. PM sent.
Quote: Originally Posted by jeff w what kind of fabric is #3? Cotton.
All prices include shipping in the Continental US. Take $5 off for each additional pair. If you're international or in one of the freak states, PM me. 1. Green PRL corduroy, size 32x32. These are a heavier weight, and have nice buttons. SOLD Measurements: - waist: 16.5 - rise: 11 - inseam: 32 - thigh: 12 - knee: 10 - ankle: 8.5 2. Blue Mabitex pants, size 48 EU, unhemmed. Button fly. SOLD Measurements: - waist: 16.5 - rise: 11 - inseam: 37...
Price drops on the remaining ties. To those who have purchased, I will ship your ties today. Thanks!
Not an interest check - definitely for sale =). These are all made in Italy and worn between 0-1 times, in perfect condition with one noted exception. They're solid ties. All prices include CONUS shipping. If you want multiple, take $5 off for each additional. If you're outside the CONUS, we'll work something out. Group shot: 1. Faconnable light blue with white brocade 6-fold 100% silk, 3 5/8", SOLD Nice, weighty tie, great color. 2. Faconnable glen plaid...
Bump for a good seller. All the RL Signature I've seen looks really nice.
What's the width of these shoes? Like a standard D?
what's the width of the tie?