or Connect

Posts by fibonacci

All prices include shipping in the Continental US. Take $5 off for each additional pair. If you're international or in one of the freak states, PM me. 1. Green PRL corduroy, size 32x32. These are a heavier weight, and have nice buttons. SOLD Measurements: - waist: 16.5 - rise: 11 - inseam: 32 - thigh: 12 - knee: 10 - ankle: 8.5 2. Blue Mabitex pants, size 48 EU, unhemmed. Button fly. SOLD Measurements: - waist: 16.5 - rise: 11 - inseam: 37...
Price drops on the remaining ties. To those who have purchased, I will ship your ties today. Thanks!
Not an interest check - definitely for sale =). These are all made in Italy and worn between 0-1 times, in perfect condition with one noted exception. They're solid ties. All prices include CONUS shipping. If you want multiple, take $5 off for each additional. If you're outside the CONUS, we'll work something out. Group shot: 1. Faconnable light blue with white brocade 6-fold 100% silk, 3 5/8", SOLD Nice, weighty tie, great color. 2. Faconnable glen plaid...
Bump for a good seller. All the RL Signature I've seen looks really nice.
What's the width of these shoes? Like a standard D?
what's the width of the tie?
how wide is the tie?
Does no one else configure the page to show threads by original start time rather than last post time? That makes it a lot easier to see what you've missed, as you can just scroll down to where you left off before. The only downside to this is if someone later updates a thread with more items for sale, but you can subscribe or just open threads in new tabs that you think have promise.
what color is the belvest? grey, brown?
Quote: Originally Posted by Shikar I am sorry for my language. Regards. PS. And no, I don't like the tie even if it was for $10.00, so that was not the issue. Okay, no worries. Just to be clear, my potential offer would have lost me money, not made me money, and I decided I did not want to do that on a desirable item, when I had made no commitment to sell. If I had simply offered it for sale and gotten the same interest, I would have sold...