or Connect

Posts by fibonacci

What's the waist measurement and the length? Thanks.
Bump for Lagavulin.
Quote: Originally Posted by FStyles let's get some Haiku's N Shit up in dis piece. A generous gift Excellent marketing too All are winners here
Could you post the shoulder measurement on the first Borrelli please?
What are the measurements?
SOLD This is pretty nice, but the person I bought it from mis-measured it, and I don't have the energy to deal with an alteration or a return. It's 54% linen / 46% silk, 3.75" wide and about 59" long. It's in good shape with a nice texture and medium thickness. Anyone want it for SOLD shipped in the CONUS?
Any chance you know the measurements on the Mattabisch shirts?
My pet peeve is with ties. Everyone seems to screw it up by 1/4", even though they should be the easiest article of clothing to measure. Quote: Originally Posted by RJE If you mean you consider the difference trivial, I don't agree. I think that 1/8" difference for width is near a full (US) D (standard) to E (wide) width difference. Measurements are always a bit fraught, especially for clothing where the exact point of measurement and the...
Sent you a PM.
How slim is custom fit? Would you happen to have a shoulder and chest measurement? (understood if you don't want to unpin that thing)