or Connect

Posts by fibonacci

Bump for a Proust quote.
Measurements please?
SOLD The style is "Felix" and the color is dark tan. They fit TTS and are made of a nice soft leather with leather soles. They're very cool shoes. I bought two pairs to make sure one fit me, and these are the ones that don't. Other than putting one shoe on one foot for 30 seconds, they are 100% unworn. They come with the original box. edit: outsole measurements are 11.75" x 4.25"
SOLD The style is "Felix" and the color is dark tan. They fit TTS and are made of a nice soft leather with leather soles. They're very cool shoes. I bought two pairs to make sure one fit me, and these are the ones that don't. Other than putting one shoe on one foot for 30 seconds, they are 100% unworn. They come with the original box. edit: outsole measurements are 11.75" x 4.25"
Nice stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by GGA Fast payment from fibonacci. He paid by personal when I didn't even ask for it The boots I got from GGA were a great deal.
These are nice! You want them! They'll probably go on ebay or just back in my closet after this. Price includes shipping to the US. 1.) Sam Hober, 3.5" Atkinson's Irish Poplin, six fold, navy with gold stripes. Perfect for any occasion. Worn 1-2x, in perfect condition. SOLD 2.) Christian Dior, 3.5", burgundy. Nice thick body. Looks really great with a navy suit. Worn 1-2x, in perfect condition. SOLD 3.) Barba, 3.5" unlined silk glen plaid six fold. A gorgeous...
Price drops.
Price drops.
I'm cross-listing some things from another thread that might interest people here. Here's my ebay feedback. All prices include shipping in the CONUS. If you're in NYC we could arrange drop offs. Outside that, please PM me. Any other questions, please ask and I will update this post. 1.) NWT Aquascutum grey double breasted peacoat type piece. This is a really nice coat. Tagged a size 42, it probably works for a 40 too. I'm a 38 and it's just a bit roomy on me. ...