or Connect

Posts by fibonacci

One and only price drop.
I ordered these online but I could feel my sperm count decrease when I tried them on. My future children will thank you for buying these from me. They are brand new with tags. SOLD shipped CONUS. Outside of that please PM me.
What size is that J Crew shirt tagged as?
pm on 20
19 29 33
SOLD I had these two suits made when I was in India, but I've never worn them and it turns out that I really don't need to wear suits often enough to keep them in my closet. They're decent quality, nothing wrong with them at all, and could serve someone very well who needed a couple of staple suits on the cheap. I brought the material over myself when I had them made. I am a slender 38, 5'11", 160 lbs, and they fit me well. The first is a grey windowpane two-piece...
Price drop.
$185 Lip Fridge Red Watch Really interesting French watch, a reissue of a 1960s style with a red suede band. I love it but I have another watch that I wear every day. Goes for about $300 online. Comes with the original box and everything. Perfect condition, no scratches anywhere, worn 1-2x. Price includes shipping in the CONUS. I've sold (and bought) a lot of things on the forum and my ebay feedback is 100% positive.
Cross-listing the fun stuff from my closet cleaning thread on the other forum. I've sold (and bought) a lot of things on the forum and my ebay feedback is 100% positive. All prices include shipping in the CONUS. Outside of that please PM me and we'll work it out. If you have questions, please post them and I'll update the OP and PM you. 6. SOLD Polo Ralph Lauren Black Leather Jacket Size M Chest: 22", shoulder: 19", sleeve: 24.75", length BOC: 26.5" Butter-soft...
Closet cleaning. I've sold (and bought) a lot of things on the forum and my ebay feedback is 100% positive. All prices include shipping in the CONUS. If you live abroad or in one of the freak states, PM me and we'll work it out. If you have questions, please post them and I'll update the OP and PM you. "If U scared go 2 church." ~PANTS~ 1. SOLD Mabitex Staple Grey Flannel Pants NWT 34US 50EU 90% wool / 10% cashmere light flannel Made in Romania Unworn, unhemmed W:...