or Connect

Posts by fibonacci

I bought this by mistake. I do that sort of thing sometimes. shoulders: 17" chest: 20.5" sleeve: 25" length: 27" NWT. Tab collar. Retails for $62 + shipping + tax. Yours for SOLD shipped in the CONUS. http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/w...4351523198.png
Executive at Borrelli: "Fuck everything, we're doing 11 folds!"
I just bought these from another forum member but they are a little too small for me, mostly due to my freakishly high arches. (When people see my instep they usually go, "what the hell is that?" I'm starting to think chelseas just won't work for me.) These are marked 10.5 and should be pretty TTS. A 10 could probably also do it. Measurements are 12 3/8" by 4 1/4". They indicate blake stitching and are made in Portugal with topied leather soles. They are dark brown...
Madras plaid canvas in blue, green, yellow and white. Brand new, just too small for me. Sole is 11.5" by 4". SOLD Perfect for winter!
Quote: Originally Posted by mickey711 Incidentally, Ed, do you plan on making any ties in narrower widths? It'd be a great option for slimmer guys. +1, I'd like to see them 3-3.25".
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Beside your avitar, I'm interested in the o ring croc belts...anything in a 36 brown? Might consider black. pm sent on girl in avatar
This thread deserves an update. How did everything turn out?
I lost my shit at "thuglife".
One and only price drop.
I ordered these online but I could feel my sperm count decrease when I tried them on. My future children will thank you for buying these from me. They are brand new with tags. SOLD shipped CONUS. Outside of that please PM me.