or Connect

Posts by fibonacci

This is a nice jacket from Barneys' Italian house brand Piatelli. It's made from very soft cotton material, fully lined, and double vented. It's in perfect condition but never gets any use, having only ever been worn a few times. Goes with basically everything, from khakis to wool slacks to jeans. It rolls nicely with the top button unbuttoned. Measurements in inches: Chest: 20.75 Shoulders: 18.5 Length (boc): 30 Sleeves: 24.5
Worn perhaps five times at most. Like-new condition. Lined six-fold construction, self-tipping and keeper. 58" long, 3 5/8" wide. $120 + shipping from Sam Hober. My price includes shipping and paypal in the CONUS (elsewhere please ask).
I bought these from a respected seller here a few years back and have only really worn them a few times since then. He advertised them as having retailed for $1400. They're a European size 43, so approximately a 10d in US sizing. I'm more of a 10.5 and these are a bit more snug than I would like, but doable. They are niiiiiiiice shoes with a very elegant shape. I just need to clean out my closet a bit. The suede is in immaculate condition and the soles are in good...
I believe it's the Aberdeen last.
These are brand new, unworn and in perfect condition. I tried them on and realized they are the wrong size for me, so I will sell them and get another pair. They come with the original box. Note they are on the trubalance last so run a half size large. The price is firm and includes shipping in the CONUS; elsewhere please PM.
A great pair of shoes in a hard-to-find size. The suede is in perfect shape and the soles have lots of wear left in them. I've worn these very infrequently, hence the sale. They come with the original box. Price includes shipping in the CONUS; elsewhere please PM.
I never wear these and want to find them a better home. They are a well-made, well-fitting pair of pants in a dark khaki color. 100% cotton twill and made in Romania with quality details like a split-curtain waistband and belt prong loop. They are in excellent condition. waist 16.5" inseam: 30.5" rise 10.5" thigh 12" ankle: 7 7/8" Price is firm and includes shipping in the CONUS; elsewhere please PM.
RRL Straight Fit Denim Jeans 30x34 Japanese selvedge (Ralph Lauren doesn't make these anymore) Unworn Fantastic jeans that I wish fit me. Hem: 8.125" Inseam: 33.5" Thigh: 11.5" Waist: 16" Front rise: 11.5" Back rise: 15"
3sixteen CS-100x Size 32 Unworn Great 3sixteen denim, just not quite the right size for me. Closeup photo shows the color best. Hem: 8.5" Inseam: 34" Thigh: 12.5" Waist: 16.5" Front rise: 12" Back rise: 15.5" Price includes shipping in the CONUS.
High quality tie from Drakes in a light blue twill weave. I bought it new a while back and never wore it once. It would look absolutely awesome with a navy or grey suit. They retail for around $150. 100% silk, made in England. 3.5" wide and 59.5" long. Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Elsewhere, please ask.