or Connect

Posts by fibonacci

RRL Straight Fit Denim Jeans 30x34 Japanese selvedge (Ralph Lauren doesn't make these anymore) Unworn Fantastic jeans that I wish fit me. Hem: 8.125" Inseam: 33.5" Thigh: 11.5" Waist: 16" Front rise: 11.5" Back rise: 15"
3sixteen CS-100x Size 32 Unworn Great 3sixteen denim, just not quite the right size for me. Closeup photo shows the color best. Hem: 8.5" Inseam: 34" Thigh: 12.5" Waist: 16.5" Front rise: 12" Back rise: 15.5" Price includes shipping in the CONUS.
High quality tie from Drakes in a light blue twill weave. I bought it new a while back and never wore it once. It would look absolutely awesome with a navy or grey suit. They retail for around $150. 100% silk, made in England. 3.5" wide and 59.5" long. Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Elsewhere, please ask.
100% camel hair scarf, originally purchased from Four in Hand. Brown. Excellent condition. 57" x 11.5". Price includes shipping in the CONUS; international just ask.
Length?
How long is the scarf?
Here's an interesting item that a friend picked up for me in Florence a while back. It's similar in feel to a waxed cotton type of jacket or bomber. The material is listed as 47% nylon, 48% cotton, 5% metal. The metallic material gives it subtle metal glints on close inspection. You probably won't find anyone else wearing one of these... Measurements Chest: 21.5" Shoulders: 18" Sleeves: 25" Length: 25" (boc), 27" (total) Price includes shipping in the CONUS. If you...
This navy coat is slim-fitting and features a hidden three-button front placket. It's sized small and should fit around a 38. The material is 80% wool, 20% polyamide. I bought it new a couple of winters ago and it's still in excellent condition with no flaws. The price includes shipping in the CONUS (if you're overseas, just ask). Measurements: Chest: 21 Sleeves: 26 Shoulders: 17 Length (boc): 35 Any questions, please ask.
Originally bought from Four in Hand, this scarf is 100% cashmere in a blue prince of wales check with brown accent. It's in excellent condition and nice and soft. Length: 64" (not including fringe) Width: 10.75" Price includes shipping in the CONUS. If you are international or have other questions, please ask.
This is a vintage jacket that was made to measure for a customer by Hickey Freeman. It's tagged as a size 38R, made in the USA. The material isn't marked, but it could only be either 100% wool or wool with a little cashmere (it's pretty soft). It feels like it's half-canvassed. There are a couple of small/unnoticeable specks here and there but overall it's in great condition. I used to wear it but haven't in a while, so it's getting closet-cleaned. A nice staple...