or Connect

Posts by JaPo

Quote: Originally Posted by zissou -10F! You're telling me you survived -23°C with three fairly warm layers on? Your denim thermometer needs fixing. Quote: Originally Posted by kixslf dope fit Z... what pack are you wearing? I believe he made the pack himself - had a pretty awesome step by step progress guide. Sweet fit by the way, you should post s'more in a skating context.
Quote: Originally Posted by aqhong This is about as slim as I like my shirts, so I think I'm gonna stick with hang drying (which I do with all my nice shirts anyway, so no big deal). Kinda tempted to order one in S and shrink it down, though, so I can get some nice roping going on; it's a little too crisp for a casual shirt at the moment, imo, although I'm sure it'll improve with wear. Have some other thoughts on the actual shirt that I'll post...
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS (I really should start taking pics) J. Crew gray mini check button-down collar 'washed' shirt J. Crew black merino wool v-neck sweater GAP dark blue bootcut jeans To Boot New York (bought from Bergdorf's a few years ago) black suede bicycle-toe 'ath leisure' laceups With that ensemble I'm not sure you should . Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 Not a fan of the...
I just gave this thread a pearl necklace of premature lulz.
Quote: Originally Posted by daft Pacquaio vs Mayweather is off according to Arum. Yeah, what the hell is the beef? From what I've read in several poorly written articles, Pacquaio is refusing to take a blood test 30 days before the fight, but is OK with being tested a day before the fight? Someone understand these ridiculous boxing politics to me, because I want to see Floyd hand some ass.
Quote: Originally Posted by Threak Leopard print. Yeah I'll just have to tailor those fake D&G boxers into a belly-shirt. you talking about, sucker?
So this is a story all about how I was clocking in at Aldo last week and got approached by some schlub to model in a photoshoot for her portfolio. The shoot, which is most likely to be quite amateur and somewhat humiliating, is today. She has told me to bring 'rustic clothes'/fur but I'm not really sure what the hell she means - I asked and all she could muster was 'grey corduroy'. I have a fair amount of old, quite tatty clothes, and a pair of dangerously worse for...
Quote: Originally Posted by jkw Who's got it on PS3? Witness the pwnage now I've unlocked the m1887 Anyone think it would be a good idea to make dedicated gamertag/PSN sharing threads? I got it. "Porchie-Am" is my tag. If you dare use those fuckers on me, I'm tubing you to kingdom come. After playing quite heavily for the past week, I've come to the conclusion I absolutely excel at free-for-all. Sometimes I win a good 4+ matches in a row...
Quote: Originally Posted by suited I think playing time is the best way to do it, IMO. 1) You avoid rank up rooms like Socom had where people would cheat to get a higher rank. When playing time determines rank, there's really no way to cheat the system. 2) If rank was determined by kill/death ratio, those who played domination/headquarters the most would have a shitty rank, even though they might be "good". Regular. What I enjoy the...
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie class jacket - i wish i hadn't put all these damn patches on it. dickies chucks Damn, Robbie. You'd be hard-pressed to take a less flattering picture. Get your boots on.