or Connect

Posts by brozek

Clarks desert boots, size 11.5, taupe suede. Worn only once, with very very light creasing and only surface dirt (no wear) on the crepe soles. These fit large, so size 11.5 fits 12-13. Asking $50 including shipping. Thanks!
Unworn pair of chlorine blue Nike Flyknit Racers, size 13. Asking $120 shipped, which is quite a bit lower than brand-new pairs are selling for on ebay. Thanks!
Brand-new, unworn Ebbets cap, Newark Bears '47, adjustable. From JCrew, but now sold out: https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/accessories/baseballcaps/PRDOVR~07267/07267.jsp Asking $30 including shipping. Thanks!
SOLD
I've been looking for a washed denim jacket for a while, and took a chance on one from Etsy a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, it's about an inch and a half shorter than the listing said it was, so I'm just looking to get back what I paid. Since it has hand pockets, small-e tab, and was made in the US, I believe that dates it to the early/mid-80s. Measurements are 17.75" shoulder-to-shoulder, 25.75" sleeve, 19.5" pit-to-pit, and 24" rear body length (excluding the collar). ...
I'm selling a pair of Mark McNairy New Amsterdam snuff suede penny loafers with red brick sole, size 11.5 US (10.5UK), made in the UK by Sanders. I only wore these twice, because I read that the New Amsterdam line runs a half-size large. Maybe other shoes in the line do, but this pair does not. Ships with original box. Retail was $425, I bought them on clearance for $200, and I'm asking $100 shipped (USPS Priority with delivery confirmation). Thanks!
Bent brims are fine. Thanks dudes
Looking for just about anything in size 7 3/8" (or adjustable). I bend the brims, so they don't need to be flat. Thanks!
I'm selling a pair of Mark McNairy New Amsterdam snuff suede penny loafers with red brick sole, size 11.5 US (10.5UK), made in the UK by Sanders. I only wore these twice, because I read that the New Amsterdam line runs a half-size large. Maybe other shoes in the line do, but this pair does not. Ships with original box. Retail was $425, I bought them on clearance for $200, and I'm asking $125 shipped (USPS Priority with delivery confirmation). Thanks!
Selling a pair of APC New Standards in size 34. These are NWT and obviously completely unworn. Measurements are 35" waist, 10.75" front rise, 12.5" thigh, 9.5" knee, 8.75" leg opening, and 36" inseam. I'm asking $120, which includes USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. Thanks! Everybody knows what these look like, but here's a couple pictures of the pair I'm selling -