or Connect

Posts by raclotz

never found whats the difference... its ok for me to weigh myself with dressed and shoes on.. maybe i will deduct 7-8 pounds of the total...
smoking can get you through life... seriously there have been situations in my life where it would have been impossible to get through if there were no cigarettes... i think its classy too... heheh... balls m quitting...////
why would you want to know how many are gay if you dont have anything against them... why dont ask how many female, how many childeren, how many oldies, how many men, etc etc etc...
cardamom flavoured green tea...
well// they have the same effect... last longer... dont smell bad... have to be a bit careful while smoking cause more chances of spoiling your nylon clothing if you wearing any.. i have burnt most of my 3/4ths thanks to them...
its been quite a time you started this thread... let me know what have you finally decided... that too if you have come to any decision... someone s suggested joining the army... how possible is that???
what is the problem in being bald... you can still be stylish... you need to be confident.. thats all...
i will try the 5 day thingy.. m not too fat but i have some fat over my stomach which i would like to burn... lets c if this helps...
dont ask... last night was crazy... i had these uninvited people at my place.. some 7... the thing is that i work from home so its that irritating feeling that rips you apart... they are still here and are planning to leave tomorrow... i hope so...
no way... i dont think running will help to lose weight around thigh area... it wil infact increase it... but it will surely help to lessen overall weight...