or Connect

Posts by cwh812

Check out the bottom of this page - jerrybrowne posted the Harrogates in Mahogany and I posted my Ullswaters.http://www.styleforum.net/t/291745/edward-green-appreciation-pictures-info-and-where-to-buy/885#post_5644091
Thanks. It had been some time since I posted those. In the mean time I've actually parted with #'s 1 and 6 (sold on SF and eBay). 2, 3 and 4 are currently being recrafted at EG. Very excited to see the results in a couple months. I've picked up a pair of Ullswaters in Mahogany country calf (202), Cadogans in mink suede (82), Shannons in coffee suede (82), Pimlicos in dark oak (100), Sandringham golf shoes in Chestnut and Maple (202), Malverns in Chestnut (202) and Dovers...
I'd be in for midnight blue/navy suede, however I'm not sure that will get enough traction. I've thrown my hat in for the dark oak/mink suede in the other thread. If midnight/navy picks up I'll pull out of the dark oak/mink and go midnight/navy.
Double post
Does anyone watch Life's Too Short on HBO? If Warwick Davis is Dinklage's agent he is probably not getting another job - he'll stick around.
I'd be in on that also and might prefer that to the dark oak/mink suede. I'd be in on one, just not both.
I think I'd also be in for this - even though I already have the same make-up with walnut country calf upper. What is the price for non-VAT if we were to do a group MTO of the Galway?
That is very good. I can't find EG retail outside the EU for really less than $1000. If you really want to get the best deal at retail it seems like the best deal for non-EU people is to order from EU members such as yourself and get the VAT removed.
That is quite pricey indeed. You retract your prior post about how quickly they will sell?
Thanks are you based in South Korea?