or Connect

Posts by cwh812

I tend to agree since we are going to have different sizes. I was just going based upon what Leaves said in his post on this board yesterday. He included width in the specs he listed have to be the same. This would be my first group MTO so just trying to learn the ground rules.
I prefer 888 also. Per Leaves' prior post we would have to decide on same width. I slightly prefer D, however I can go with E.
I've been following and I'm likely in. Where do things stand on the specs? I'm pretty flexible.
It is TG73.
I think your size and last also may be a factor. I imagine if you are on the most popular size and the most popular last your wait time might be a little longer. I also think it is dependent upon which retailer you go through (to some extent). I ordered a pair of top drawer shoes (my first) in early Nov. I was quoted 4 months which is by far the shortest I've been quoted. We'll see if they arrive in that time frame. Since 2009 I'd say the average has been 6-7 months for me...
Spoo - you have a PM. They were overnighted to me despite the storm, however, they aren't for me. I'm too accustomed to EG lasts. Beautiful boots and they fit - just too narrow for my tastes/liking. Thanks for the sizing help everyone.
Got my answer in the G&G thread and picked up a pair. Thanks.
Thanks. I went with the 9's. I didn't want to deal with returning one and I distinctly remember that last being narrow (more narrow than any EG's I have). They should work based upon my prior trying on experience. I just needed to know the last was the same which you guys kindly confirmed. I see some of the stock has gone down. I'm sure to other SF members. Enjoy.
Cross post from G&G thread. PSA - G&G shoes for sub $500 on DSW website. With coupons you can get them even lower. Under RL label. See links below. In return for this PSA can I ask you gents for some sizing help on the boot in cognac? What last is it? I am solidly an 8/8.5 in all EG lasts (I own 202, 888, 82, 89 and 606). This would be my first pair of G&G - trying to decide between 8.5 and 9 which they say is the US size. Note that I did try on the Narvell in suede once...
PSA - G&G shoes for sub $500 on DSW website. With coupons you can get them even lower. Under RL label. See links below. In return for this PSA can I ask you gents for some sizing help on the boot in cognac? What last is it? I am solidly an 8/8.5 in all EG lasts (I own 202, 888, 82, 89 and 606). This would be my first pair of G&G - trying to decide between 8.5 and 9 which they say is the US size. Note that I did try on the Narvell in suede once at the mansion - an 8.5 US...