or Connect

Posts by cwh812

Quote: Originally Posted by forex How do Classic fit Polo dress shirts fit? Are they too baggy? Also, any comments on Polo III fit? Heavy or light padded shoulders? High or Low Arm Holes? On the dress shirts, yes, stay away from classic fit if you like a slimmer shirt. Probably normal for 95% of people, but very baggy by SF standards.
Quote: Originally Posted by furo +2, that is definitely the case as within 30 sec of the sale starting, the RLPL glenplaid suit was sold out in every size except 42R (which of course was in someone's cart). I think what they do for the final sale (and for other sales when it is the second time for an item) is show all sizes that were originally available and "/" (cross out) through all of the sizes that are no longer available. For the RLPL...
Quote: Originally Posted by furo Final Sale today, stuff at 90% off Mostly larger sizes though link Prices were nuts on some things.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt L'Arpege. I don't know what he is doing now, but he stopped serving meat for awhile. It is better than Bernardin, and I think even people who love Bernardin would agree. Thanks for the recommendation Matt. This looks perfect. I'm going to run it by the wife b/c at these prices this is likely to be her b-day present and I'm not sure she'd want that. A 430e tasting menu!!
I have read through almost all of the Paris restaurants threads including these here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=102624 http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...ris+restaurant My wife is a Pescatarian. Going to Paris in May for a week. After reading recommendations in the other threads I made a reservation at Robuchon (we ate at Robuchon in Vegas a few months ago and she found something on the menu she thoroughly enjoyed - though I can't remember...
Quote: Originally Posted by rioni Not sure which last they are on... I think it's the one peerings normally ship with. Yes, they fit them perfectly but I had been using them in a pair of 8E Lobbs that I have too. I don't think these are lasted from what I've read. Just curious - why didn't you include these with the Peerings you were selling? Was it because the trees were too big?
Quote: Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie Where can one find Incotex pants? (not online)? Saks also.
Quote: Originally Posted by furo I'm an exclusive buyer of Flusser products from Steinmart. They are ... so hot I bought a Flusser golf polo shirt from Steinmart about 5 years ago. Nice shirt for the price. I had no clue who he was until I found SF though.
Has anyone gotten Edward Green shoes made for another company resoled by Edward Green? I.e. if I sent them a pair of RLPL's that they clearly made will they do a resole? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by yfyf I'm seeing four shoes in the exact same last ... Agreed. Only differences I can see are due to the angle at which you see them in the pics. Do they feel any different in terms of fit?