or Connect

Posts by cwh812

I prefer 888 also. Per Leaves' prior post we would have to decide on same width. I slightly prefer D, however I can go with E.
I've been following and I'm likely in. Where do things stand on the specs? I'm pretty flexible.
It is TG73.
I think your size and last also may be a factor. I imagine if you are on the most popular size and the most popular last your wait time might be a little longer. I also think it is dependent upon which retailer you go through (to some extent). I ordered a pair of top drawer shoes (my first) in early Nov. I was quoted 4 months which is by far the shortest I've been quoted. We'll see if they arrive in that time frame. Since 2009 I'd say the average has been 6-7 months for me...
Spoo - you have a PM. They were overnighted to me despite the storm, however, they aren't for me. I'm too accustomed to EG lasts. Beautiful boots and they fit - just too narrow for my tastes/liking. Thanks for the sizing help everyone.
Got my answer in the G&G thread and picked up a pair. Thanks.
Thanks. I went with the 9's. I didn't want to deal with returning one and I distinctly remember that last being narrow (more narrow than any EG's I have). They should work based upon my prior trying on experience. I just needed to know the last was the same which you guys kindly confirmed. I see some of the stock has gone down. I'm sure to other SF members. Enjoy.
Cross post from G&G thread. PSA - G&G shoes for sub $500 on DSW website. With coupons you can get them even lower. Under RL label. See links below. In return for this PSA can I ask you gents for some sizing help on the boot in cognac? What last is it? I am solidly an 8/8.5 in all EG lasts (I own 202, 888, 82, 89 and 606). This would be my first pair of G&G - trying to decide between 8.5 and 9 which they say is the US size. Note that I did try on the Narvell in suede once...
PSA - G&G shoes for sub $500 on DSW website. With coupons you can get them even lower. Under RL label. See links below. In return for this PSA can I ask you gents for some sizing help on the boot in cognac? What last is it? I am solidly an 8/8.5 in all EG lasts (I own 202, 888, 82, 89 and 606). This would be my first pair of G&G - trying to decide between 8.5 and 9 which they say is the US size. Note that I did try on the Narvell in suede once at the mansion - an 8.5 US...
Toe taps done by EG? As I'm sure you are aware when doing MTO you can have EG put in the sunken metal toe plates. I prefer them.