or Connect

Posts by cwh812

Is that true? If so that is a bit ridiculous.
I purchased this same bag this past spring. I have yet to use it and not get a compliment (usually get several). If you are in the market for a weekender you should jump on this one - it is amazing.
I have a pair of 89's labelled as # 63402. That would put them circa 2005/6 as my best guess so I think they went into the mid-2000's at least. Very nice last.
It is extremely tough to play if you don't have a car or have a friend that has a car. Even with a car you can add an hour or two versus your friend who lives in the suburbs. You are either going to spend your time driving 45 minutes to an hour (at least) to avoid courses that are super crowded or you are going to bear down and play a local course where you will not play a sub 5 hour round. Avoid NYC courses on weekends unless you have a tee time before 7.I zip car'd it...
I'm in.
I'd be in for the specs you list here. Has anyone seen the new Utah leather in person?
Looks like we passed # 100,000 for EG. If someone has # 99,999 or 100,000 please post. I tried to time it so I ended up with one of these numbers. My next MTO is slated for delivery in a week or two so looks like I might have just barely missed it, however, one cans till hope.
The cloud antique/flannel suede combination is awesome. Inspired my next MTO which I just placed!
When I grow up I want to be Aportnoy.
Agreed. Have a pair of the Halifax from Leffot. Very soft.