or Connect

Posts by JamesW

Received the Gap Jeans - free bump for a great seller!
Measurements?
Up for sale are a brand new pair of MII size 34 Dior Homme 21cm raw denim jeans purchased from crylater - the original post is here http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=186186. I got these about a week ago, tried them on once and realized that they are too big on me. They've been sitting in my closet ever since. I paid $220 plus shipping to Canada - I am looking to get back what I paid for them - $220 USD, paypal gift. I will also exchange these for brand new...
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May ^Cough up some highlights, stuff I should check out. I live downtown and I am just sort of finding things. You will have to be a bit more specific - since you tell me that you live downtown I am guessing you are interested in bar and restaurant scene? In my opinion there are number of great places you can dine at - I will give you some of my favourites - you can easily find their address by googling...
I've lived in Calgary for 4 years now - the city has grown so much in last 4 years - its not nearly as large as some of the other Canadian cities such as Vancouver and Toronto but it has a vibrant food, festival and outdoor scene. Nightlife, in my opinion, could be better but if you are a pub/bar/lounge kind of guy, Calgary will do just fine. Its a bit lacking in club scene but I am sure that will improve with time. Cost of living isn't necessarily cheap but on average the...
Great ties - just bought couple. Great guy to deal with as well. bump
OP - I think its always safer to be overdressed then underdressed. If you are the only guy overdressed, you can lose the tie and jacket and just roll up your sleeves - whereas if you are underdressed, theres no alternative - its embarrasing and its rude to the host/hostess of the event. In your situation, I would say that you probably weren't overdressed at all - a suit at an engagement party is very normal, unless its gathering of close friends only. If someone...
Measurements: Hem: 7.5 Knee: 8 Thigh (at crotch): 11.5 Waist: 17 measured laying flat. I normally wear 17-17.5 waist, 12 thigh, 9 knee and 8.5 hem for straight fit. This is obviosuly slimmer fit. I can fit into it, and button it all the way up without problem but its a little tight for my taste - i.e. I am not used to slim fit. Thanks
sleeve, p2p, s2s and BoC length measurements please
How many times were the jeans washed? It would be fine for the "vintage" look but it would be tough to get that high contrast look....