or Connect

Posts by Thomas

Mrs. Thomas has snake-proof wellies for yard work.
oh yeah. Bought an ipod classic, secondhand. Turned out to have a failing hard drive, and now I'm starting to see that the drives tend to fail after a couple of years. So, buy a replacement drive and try to replace, or go with option C?
And of course she wants you to call all the contractors. I hated that part."The contractor is right here but I need you to tell him that I want the TV moved up an inch."Yeah. Good times.
I burned through two touchscreen nanos and have ordered an ipod classic myself.
no but Mrs. Thomas does
way too small. beautiful, but it wouldn't hokd a month's worth of smokes for us
There's some eye candy in my building. Benefits of a window office.
Why should character be consistent? I think I like being inconsistent.
No, and that was a deliberate choice. My last staff accountant was hittable (if you go for the well-maintained 50+ crowd) but she wasn't up to do the work we needed done. Eye candy was hired earlier in the week for Operations, though.
I hired a staff accountant today. My first hire at the new gig (well, I've been there like 9 months now) but I found this one, quarterbacked it, sounded out her skills and motivations for moving, and landed her at my budget. Also: I received confirmation that my CPA license is on track, I got verbal confirmation for my engagement letter. Thank heavens. And finally, ..oh crap I forgot. Still happy though. No wait. I have a client meeting Sunday. New moonlighting gig.