or Connect

Posts by Thomas

Well it would allow me to display my more feminine side (floral halter dresses and opera gloves), and I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to be honest with the world, finally. Who's with me?!
Good luck Big pun
yeah, um. congratulations, dawg.
ah thanks for reminding me. I was meaning to unfriend you for your controversial remarks on mac-n-cheese.
dear paleo diet peoples: if you're using fire, knives, or plates, you're pretending.
I mean if you really want to go Old School, women were an afterthought. god created Adam first. think about that the next time you have sex (assuming a lot I know). men came first. don't let the gender down, you pansies.
goddammit you lazy bitches. this forum is centered around the classic way of life. hand-basted full-canvas jackets. strollers and lounge suits. handwork. killing your dinner with rocks and setting your rivals villages on fire. posting fit daguerrotypes. you new fuckers have ruined everything with your automobiles and New Country Music and feelings and indoor fucking plumbing.
sellout.
my daughter tells us when her tummy needs apples. it's charming, but she's three.
Shaggy's real name is Norville and he had a fling with daphne, but couldn't leave Scooby