or Connect

Posts by Thomas

This is the first poast ever that I completely understood.
Hardi board and trim. The upside is that I learned my lesson from the garage siding last year, so after a couple of hours I was able to tell them how the trim should be done (flush, not overlaid) without making them re-do too much. They also replaced the soffit vents and fascia boards, which I would have been unable to handle.
so someone finally has new siding. i swear, i will not ever again go with a sided house and i will fight like hell to go back to a one-story when we move again.
i am single-handedly making up for it.
hey fucker don't be talking shit about me or i'll wheel my trike to your house and talk shit back when you're not around to hear me.
okay, so I found a few things that are upsetting me. 1. I'm getting fat. Not Douglas fat but a few trousers are starting to bind. 2. I'm reading a book called Addiction by Design and it's eye-opening how predatory and meticulous Vegas and the gaming industry are. Also considering the implications of a Vegas that is moving from social / group gaming (poker, et al) to banks of slot machines designed to bankrupt the helplessly hooked. (yeah yeah Thomas The World is a...
Yeah, well - all silliness aside - my attitude about them is shifting and subject to further revisions as I reconsider just how much exposure I want to the world-at-large.