or Connect

Posts by Thomas

fantastic house TJ
*sigh* if you were in TX i'd suggest you file back- returns as a business and then file a final return to close the 'business'. since you're in DC the best thing i could recommend is to seek out G. Gordon Liddy.
safe travels mang, and if you happen to be around Houston hit that Thomas guy up.(no, that's not pissing me off, though. carry on)wait, wait, I have something that upset me. I was baking cookies for a work gathering/party (yeah we're odd about that but it fits nicely into my own idiosyncrasies) and I beat the butter/sugar too long so it went from fluffy to mushy and then the cookies flattened out too much on the baking sheets so they didn't rise like I would have liked. ...
This is the first poast ever that I completely understood.
Hardi board and trim. The upside is that I learned my lesson from the garage siding last year, so after a couple of hours I was able to tell them how the trim should be done (flush, not overlaid) without making them re-do too much. They also replaced the soffit vents and fascia boards, which I would have been unable to handle.
so someone finally has new siding. i swear, i will not ever again go with a sided house and i will fight like hell to go back to a one-story when we move again.