or Connect

Posts by Thomas

I hate to be a whiny bitch but we have this shitbag payment processor who has decided to do away with things like monthly summary statements, or even little things like recording a fucking transaction in the fucking month it fucking happened. what is so fucking hard about keeping all the July transactions together? I don't want to keep a separate ledger of reconciling issues just because you folks don't believe in fucking calendars. also, Douglas: been there done that.
They say that time heals all wounds, but really it's passing scores (CPA license) and better marketability that does the trick. It's just mere coincidence that these things take time.
today, post-exam: scotch and cigars with the Mrs.
kind of like Cop Rock?
That depends on whether I pass tomorrow's REG exam. If I pass that, then the sequestration ends.(Thanks, though!)
I never figured you for dog-sledding, but whatever floats your boat, mang.
4 a.m., bitches.(I first woke up at 3 and decided that was too early for a Friday)
congratulations, B - i recall you were growing your territory and hitting your stride so this new gig should be a great thing. as for me, i passed the Auditing and Attest exam, which means one more to go: Reg (law and tax). currently enjoying a smoke (RyJ) and a beer and planning our vacay next month.
late evening of swimming with the little miss, moonlight on the water and stars up above. Although swimming at this point is her jumping to me and thrashing about wildly, but we all start somewhere, right?
he might of been a forvm-bro