or Connect

Posts by Thomas

Christmas shopping is done, finally. and one of my brothers is coming to town with his family and staying at our place this weekend.
HORNS, Blue Santal is the one I wanted, but the only split that happened was Cedrat, so I went with it. Baron, that is comically limited in scope. No Jicky, no Shalimar, no Vetiver, seems to miss the major touchstones of the art (including Drakkar and Prada likewise misses the point).
CDG Blue Cedrat. a mneh scent for a mneh day.
well played Neo.mmmmm apples and a cigar
see, people like to give me crap about being old and pre-internet, pre-smart-phone and all that, but the upside of it all is that when I used to blow twinks for beer money, there wasn't someone with a phone and 4G to take my picture and upload it for the world to see. kids these days...
yes well, if she can't handle you at your best then she doesn't deserve you at your worst
nice going. ironically, once I finished kitting out our second humidor, I lost the urge to smoke.congratulations! daughters are awesome.
^most wonderful time of the year, my ass.
I was just thinking, hey I haven't heard that shitty Wings Christmas song yet. it's going to be a good Christmas after all!!! (well if I can figure out what to buy for the Mrs.)
wait, Ed poasts to FB???