or Connect

Posts by Thomas

Knowledge a mile wide and an inch deep. I know a little about that.
I know someone who knows he's being mocked with a fake Twitter feed. It's pretty funny but he's wound up about it (as he also gets with subway riders clipping their nails, le sigh about it all) The fake twitter account is even mocking his cats, which seems to have cut a little too deep for him.
Holy fuck I am so happy elections are over. My life can return to some semblance of normalcy. Whatever that means. And yahoo, the Mrs. gets another term of Public Servitude. \o/
Speaking of rich, potent, old fashioned masculines, I'm wearing Chanel Antaeus (old stock). Lots of it.
It looks pretty apparent in the picture where the two large broguing holes are merging. Also it seems as if the two 'spacer' holes between the larger brogue holes were placed next to each other, and that the line of the broguing below the laces are not straight.
So, what's your take on the quality of the show you're holding?
20,714.1 + 74 (rest of june) + 108 (july) = 20,896.1 Incidentally I'm starting the Hansons marathon program. Any feedback or things I should be aware of?
I think I used to do up a brief summary when I posted more, at least the first time I would wear something. Anyway I received a package with a split of Lutens Arabie. To be honest I'd been kinda warned against this one, as well as heard raves from others so when the split came up at a good rate, I bit. Along with Chergui, but I know that one already. So, Arabie isn't quite what I'd hoped so far. It's wearing as spicy fruit, incense, and the dry powdery bubble gum...
I read that and thought:overdoing the supplements will make you sick, in some cases/conditions.
well there is a point where it gets obnoxious (running and cross-fit both), I certainly agree. For said cousin, though - she's not really progressing in fitness [/diplomatically put]I might consider a sticker if I ran an ultra. Maybe.