Posts by clee1982

Good to hear you guys have good customer experience with EG, I didn't buy a single EG when I lived in London (~6yr ago?) because of my experience at the shop. I end up buying lots of CJ and browsing at Foster & Sons was also better experience than I had at EG, either they improved or I just got the best luck (or worst luck depends on how you look at it)...
I have consider storage for serious once, then I realize anything goes into storage is just something that never comes out..., might as well sell them at that point...
off topic question, what's the best way to ship for large items? I got like 3+ large box with like 70 items (suits/shoes/shirts/sweater) to Spoo, USPS or UPS ground?
so you want to avoid Richemont and Swatch? I mean not a lot choice after that (ignore the independent, not sure if there are going to be around in 10yrs)
Think Church is pretty comparable to CJ in terms of quality.
I thought CJ is selling like hot cakes, never able to find an online shop with full inventory...
well if I move to suburb with more closest space I'll probably reconsider more out wear again...
Nice, and the only time I can find Formosa in my size without MTO...
Which Breguet, at same price range I like JLC more (though obviously model dependent). Have you look at Piaget Altiplano for dress watch, still classic but different
Good to know