Posts by clee1982

Two register Chrono with date? I would go with co axial speedy instead...
And I guess Grandad-Collar Striped Cotton Shirt fit loser than the winter Helenly Bloomingdales had?
interesting how the guy list half size as suppose to full size diff for US vs. UK, maybe I'll ask him for inner tag picture...
are they still made by CJ? amazing deal regardless (i.e. can't imagine anything made for Foster/Son is bad at $200), any idea which last are they on?
all are pretty versatile, though personally would pick ashdown in plain calf (which looks like they don't offer anymore?), then Pembroke in Burgundy Cavalry Calf (can dress up or down and Burgundy IMO is more versatile than dark brown, though it is on the dressier side), lastly Cardigan because metal eyelet and cordovan is something you either like or you don't. I personally don't find cordovan being that much (if any) step up from good leather, it's just different (and...
awesome stuff, 341 last?
just bought CJ Chelsea 3, time to wait a bit before I spend again..., though it is super temping, I wonder where the trouser will fall on this one though, right over the elastic?
I haven't hired anyone before (so giant disclaimer), but from what I heard you can hire developer from India these days specifically just do web design pretty cheaply (though you have to spec out exactly what you want).Guess the difficult part is for them to give you an easy to work with interface (i.e. you just have a giant spreadsheet that list all the fabric, file location of the picture then and you have a upload tool that will suck that right in and display nicely for...
all right 15 in laptop (in hindsight should have gotten 13in, but I still want to do real coding on the thing...) what should I buy for carrying...?
the only one that shrink noticable more for me was the Made in Italy stuff