or Connect

Posts by clee1982

do you have sharp knee (I do ) that might be one reason? Think you might try the tailor thread, some of my trouser drape better than others and I can't tell you why...
at least from the picture, the pants is not too baggy, you need som room in dress pants to sit down normally. right now it actually looks too tight so it winkles randomly and hugs all the wrong parts on the leg instead of drape down nice cleanly.
Can someone comment how CS Tassel loafter fits? Especially in comparison to Alden tassel loafer. so I have tried the tassel (on Aberdeen in shell) in 9.5D, it's just a bit too tight in the toebox, not sure if it will stretch enough (9.5E is too wide in the heel, 9E is too short), I have also tried EG tassel on 184 it either hurts in toebox (9E UK) or too long (9.5E UK). CJ325 works ish, but still feel off For reference I'm 9.5D US on the right (which is the bigger foot)...
nice
Pardon for the slight off topic, though it's Alden related so I have tried the tassel (on Aberdeen in shell) in 9.5D, it's just a bit too tight in the toebox, not sure if it will stretch enough (9.5E is too wide in the heel, 9E is too short), anyone has recommendation for alternative (CJ 325 and EG 184 feels tight in the toebox as well)? For reference I'm 9.5D on the right (which is the bigger foot) to slightly wide, though I generally don't take wide otherwise heel might...
Quick question, which one are Walt - Petrol Blue - Cotton - $75 Rudy - Chambray Blue - Cotton - $75
Can anyone comment how AE Acheson fits vs. Alden tassel? Aberdeen feels just a bit too tight in the toebox, not sure if it will expand enough over time (that's on 9.5D, 9.5E work for the toe would be too wide in the heel, 9E would be too short). I was able to try on AE Grayson, it fits "ish" (as in not in pain anywhere, but not particular good fit either and don't like the look of it), so just wondering how would Acheson compare
nice
Do the herringbone fit TTS or typical 2 size larger than actual?
Can someone comment on the fit? Interested in the tassel loafer. I was going to get tassel loafer from Alden but abrebden (spelling?) is a bit too narrow for me in the toebox (EG 184 is also too narrow, CJ 325 looks a bit weird on my flat foot)