or Connect

Posts by clee1982

Didn't bother to read through the entire threads, but have to say it's "harder" to define feminism today, because the "easy" stuff are done, i.e. women can vote, women can't be discriminate "legally", thus the message is more muddled and harder to press. Equal work equal pay is I think something everyone can agree, the problem is how do you measure it. In my corporate world, I have no doubt, at my level, my women colleague gets paid the same way. Now there are way fewer...
no idea about time frame, though these things if when happen, happen rather quickly. Whatever Trump does it will have long term consequence from world's and his successor's stand point of view, of course America can say f* you guys for a while, but given the relative change in global GDP, won't be able to do that for long..
wow, nice
just a bit too small, damn...
do you have RRL by any chance, are they like the old straight cut or more like low straight?alternatively anyone know how big john fits? measurement wise looks 1 to 2 vanity size?http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/regular-straight-jeans-12-oz-black-denim-912.html
good stuff
probably a wise idea, though I suppose sending to factory is definitely a longer wait? guess more incentive to buy a second watch
so you mean no service for like 30yr now?
Trump or not aside both Democratic and Republican can agree the US infrastructure needs some major investment, harder to answer question is how to deal with the debt you raise, and if you want to cut tax at the same time. As far as populist trade policy it will definitely win in the short term (US consumer is hard to forgo for anyone), but not so sure about long term consequence, at the current state, China looks a more stable global partner than the US...
cool