Posts by clee1982

damn, sold my already, should have thought about this too...
good stuff
I must be the odd ball, I tried on Butteros (and own briefly), for me it was equally uncomfortable as the Converse I had briefly...
By the way can you buy them in the US anywhere, want to try some sizing...
When I tried on DG70 and tG73 were both too tight in toebox (E width) while MH71 is barely acceptable, upsize will be definitely too long. KN14 was actually ok ish, though my left right foot are half size differ in length, so loafer never truly work out for me.
IG?
dumb question, what's CHCM...?edit: never mind, something is called C.H.C.M....,2 Bond St, New York, NY 10012
You're drawing the line a bit too far, it's not logically inconsistent, it's preference on different part. Most people prefer leather upper for the look, if Corfam/Pleather (who use them by the way, would like to check out in person) can behave just like leather might get quite some acceptance (which according to you not always, at least not quite there though close) , and prefer rubber bottom for durability. They don't need rubber to behave like leather outsole (they...
two tone is not my cup of tea, though does look like an awesome make up, will probably have to try of the RTW first before I jump on any GMTO
Anyone know where is their new shop is in NYC?